PDA

View Full Version : New Member--Alabama Anyone??

tarheelfan
07-22-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi, just joined the forum so i decided i'd introduce myself. I live in north alabama..i love the outdoors (camping, fishing, kayaking, hiking are the favorites)...sports is also a big thing for me. Anyway, looking forward to using the forum,see ya around. Oh...and if there are any members of lesstroudonline.com/forums here post a comment and let me know.

Sarge47
07-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi, just joined the forum so i decided i'd introduce myself. I live in north alabama..i love the outdoors (camping, fishing, kayaking, hiking are the favorites)...sports is also a big thing for me. Anyway, looking forward to using the forum,see ya around. Oh...and if there are any members of lesstroudonline.com/forums here post a comment and let me know.

Welcome. What's the other forum about?

tarheelfan
07-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Welcome. What's the other forum about?

I used to be a member of lesstroudonline.com forums (its just a message board similar to this one with topics about survival outdoors--its Survivorman's website) but for the past few months the msg board has been closed for unknown reasons...it was a really good forum and really informative but i guess the plug has been pulled. So I'm just checking to see if any former members might have also joined this forum.

nell67
07-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum!