PDA

View Full Version : Crazy animal in attic of old house

deerhuntinghippie
06-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Well me and my buddy Josh went to check out a potential metal detecting spot yesterday evening. I was already running late but he convinced me to go (it wasn't too hard). We pull up and start walking towards the old house and I was tempted to go grab the detector but I knew my wife would divorce me if I took much longer. Instead I walked in to the front door. I immediately heard something in the ceiling. To me it sounded like a snake slithering. I figured it was some rat snakes mating. I held my hand up to stop Josh. "I heard something in the ceiling." I whispered. Just as I said that an ungodly sound echoed from the ceiling. It was part hiss, part growl and a quarter gargle. "And on that note, it's time to get the heck out of here." Josh said.
"No way man. I gotta know what's up there."
Well, y'all know me. I went back to the truck and got the camera. This is what unfolded.

If something in the video doesn't make sense, I tried to explain everything in the description.

https://youtu.be/Zgp3bkIK2zk

hunter63
06-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Gotta say y'all are braver than I am........Very cool, thanks for posting.

Rick
06-05-2015, 11:51 AM
I can remember being a very green new guy and staying in a "hotel" that had mice running across the ceiling and a drunk in the next room crying because he wanted to go home. I would have preferred the buzzard. But I doubt I would have been quite so brave sticking my arm up there. That could have just as easily been a zombie buzzard. Then what?

hunter63
06-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Yeah looked like a zombie buzzard to me......Just saying.....

deerhuntinghippie
06-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Gotta say y'all are braver than I am........Very cool, thanks for posting.
That sounds like a crazy experience Rick haha. Thanks for watching guys!

I can remember being a very green new guy and staying in a "hotel" that had mice running across the ceiling and a drunk in the next room crying because he wanted to go home. I would have preferred the buzzard. But I doubt I would have been quite so brave sticking my arm up there. That could have just as easily been a zombie buzzard. Then what?

1stimestar
06-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Yep, baby buzzards that don't have their full feathers in yet.

deerhuntinghippie
06-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Yep, baby buzzards that don't have their full feathers in yet.
Yep. They'll sure full ya in low lighting though! Haha. Thanks for watching.

1stimestar
06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Lol oh I get it. Your video was pretty suspenseful, loved it.

deerhuntinghippie
06-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Lol oh I get it. Your video was pretty suspenseful, loved it.
Thanks for watching. Glad you liked it!