PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude Attitude

Jeffery Chattanooga
04-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Sitting here this morning enjoying the sun, singing birds, and the nice spring morning. Taking time to smell the coffee and the roses are important for the soul. Take some time today to be thankful for the good in our lives. :-)

Rick
04-01-2015, 10:03 AM
You bet! Good reminder.

hunter63
04-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Love having my coffee on the porch....at "The Place" our cabin.....be heading out in a couple of weeks to open, check out, and get ready for turkey hunting....Yeah I hear ya.

This from the fall....but you get the idea......

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/hunter63/new%20album/DSCF0444.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/hunter63/media/new%20album/DSCF0444.jpg.html)

crashdive123
04-01-2015, 11:42 AM
Amen.

I think I'll take your comments to heart and head out for some camping and canoeing in the morning.

cabingal4
04-01-2015, 01:39 PM
i am sitting here awaiting the mister to be retired in two days.
then off to our land to live and start a whole new life together.
never thought we would get this old.never thought we would actually ever make it to the cabin.
thank u Jesus for all the good in our lives!

hunter63
04-01-2015, 02:17 PM
never thought we would get this old.never thought we would actually ever make it to the cabin.

Congrats....enjoy....y'all deserve it.

Batch
04-01-2015, 08:19 PM

Awesome ! And Jeffery you couldn't be more right on that!

Jeffery Chattanooga
04-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Every time you wake up ask yourself "what good things am I going to do today?" Remember that when the sun goes down at sunset, it will take part of your life with it. ~ Native American Proverb. Thanks all who posted today. " :-)

Williepete
04-02-2015, 01:19 PM

Well congrats on the retirement. I've been retired since sept 1994 and have enjoyed most of it.

Bill

cabingal4
04-02-2015, 07:14 PM
thanks so much everyone.we are sure looking forward to this adventure.sounds good.
i love seeing your porch hunter63.what fun to sit out and drink coffee and enjoy the scenery.

hunter63
04-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Watch the deer, turkey, and cranes in the fields.....see the coyote eyes after dark......
All sorts of wild life around, .....flying by, or just noise up on the ridge....behind the cabin.

BornthatWay
04-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Nothing better than walking outside in the mornings to listen to the birds singing. I think they are as happy about spring coming as I am.

tundrabadger
04-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Took the dog for her morning stroll today, and the sun was shining. There were birds everywhere....and let me tell you, for being in the city, I see some pretty great birds... I could hear cardinals singing. It was warm enough that I could wear my unlined leather jacket. I could see most of my front yard for the first time in forever. some days, it just feels good to be alive.