PDA

View Full Version : water rights in montana

hayshaker
03-18-2015, 05:53 PM
will 100,000 homes lose thier water rights. just read a story on shtfplan on montana
govt using indian reservation lands to by treaty to gain water rights to water on private property many,many miles distant
from reservation boundries.this includes homes ranches,farms,bussinesses ect. it said DHS will enforce regulations
DOJ will handle the legal end and DEPT of the interior the rest. an interresting read for sure.@shtfplan.com
it was todays story.

Rick
03-18-2015, 06:21 PM
Here is a really good example.

First, you are reading a trash sheet who's sole purpose in life is to sell you "stuff". Their latest endeavor is to partner with a gold bullion firm. So do you really think they are going to print rosy stories? Of course not. Gold is a "hedge" on bad times so all times are bad. Try reading something independent. At least try researching the article to see if it's true.

Second, the author doesn't even use his real name. He even says so in the article. Can you trust anyone that writes anything then signs off use a false name?

Third. The water rights of both tribes were resolved last year. No one is going thirsty.

http://dnrc.mt.gov/rwrcc/Compacts/CSKT/

Rick
03-18-2015, 06:48 PM
You need to really look at that site. They have no Who We Are page because they want to remain anonymous. They have invoked Domain Privacy so you can't see who owns them. The have no Privacy Policy listed so you have no idea what they do with your email address if you sign up or your domain information for just visiting their page. That's a very good indicator they sale the information. They list no corporate office address and the author is using a Nom de Guerre. For all you know he's a serial killer serving life in San Quentin. Yeah, I'll buy into that in a heart beat. Perhaps you should go read my Nigerian Email post. There might be loads of money waiting for you.

crashdive123
03-18-2015, 08:07 PM
Fugetaboutit.....I'm out.

hayshaker
03-19-2015, 08:14 AM
the story is,nt about the blogs advertisers hawking metals it is about water rights period.
i,m sorry i posted the piece at all.

Rick
03-19-2015, 08:22 AM
You completely missed the point.

hayshaker
03-19-2015, 08:56 AM
corporate office rick this is the internet people run these fourms out of thier bedrooms and kitchens on a desktop.
as for where mac salvo lives i could care less. besides the NSA has us that,s you too on thier radar allready.
unfortunately there is no privacy anymore logging on to even this fourm lables us domestic terrorist in the eyes of the govt.
and frankly i,m too old to really care anymore.

Rick
03-19-2015, 09:24 AM
Yes, corporate office. I don't care where they run it from that does not prevent them from being above board. Even this forum posts a privacy policy. That site wants you to believe everything is evil so you will either invest in something they sell or invest in something their advertisers sell, which also nets them a profit. They have a vested interest in you believing what they post even if it's old news or not true. If you choose to spend your day reading doomsday trash that's up to you. Frankly, I feel sorry for anyone that spends their life that afraid of doomsday. You stand a hundred fold better chance of being involved in a weather related event than WWIII, an economic collapse or the government stealing your water.

kyratshooter
03-19-2015, 11:35 AM
corporate office rick this is the internet people run these fourms out of thier bedrooms and kitchens on a desktop.
as for where mac salvo lives i could care less. besides the NSA has us that,s you too on thier radar allready.
unfortunately there is no privacy anymore logging on to even this fourm lables us domestic terrorist in the eyes of the govt.
and frankly i,m too old to really care anymore.

If you are too old to care about it any more why are you obsessed with this and all the other "end of the world" scenarios?

And you have missed the point Rick was making completely! It is as if you can not even read the words that are being typed.

The website you link too is BOGUS !!!!

The articles there exist to create panic so they can sell more wares, not inform the public !!!

Just checking it out has got my spam filters working overtime. I had to delete 6 offers for gold bullion and one "real estate in Montana" hit from my e-mail this morning.

hunter63
03-19-2015, 12:05 PM
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey....Y'all pushing buttons again this morning?......Tsk, tsk, tsk.......

I have SIL that e-mails this stuff everyday.........

Alrighty then........Moving on......