PDA

View Full Version : Survival DVD

klkak
04-24-2008, 02:14 AM
I bought a DVD at Sportsman warehouse the other day. Its called "Survival Beyond the 10 Essentials" featuring Gene Ward. I watched it 2 or 3 times. Its is a very basic survival video. However, He has some interesting ideas. You can order this DVD at <www.survivalandoutdoorsafety.com> I give this DVD a thumbs up. Check it out and see what you think.

hoosierarcher
04-24-2008, 02:25 AM
I also recommend all the vids and DVDs from Hoods Woods. The few I've seen have been full of info and even had a fair share of funny parts. I'll check this one out and thanks kikak

Sam
04-24-2008, 02:34 AM
I bought a DVD at Sportsman warehouse the other day. Its called "Survival Beyond the 10 Essentials" featuring Gene Ward. I watched it 2 or 3 times. Its is a very basic survival video. However, He has some interesting ideas. You can order this DVD at <www.survivalandoutdoorsafety.com> I give this DVD a thumbs up. Check it out and see what you think.

I have that DVD as well, not bad. I also have 50 outdoor skills every one needs to know. Brunton sponsored it. It was very good. I also have Prepared to Survive which was good also but very technical but covers psychology behind survival. I liked them all I got ideas from all. The 50 skills one covered more topics and also how to be comfortable in the woods.