PDA

View Full Version : Delaware members?

Zack
12-24-2014, 03:49 PM
I'm wondering if there are any Delaware members besides myself on the forum. If you're from Delaware please make yourself known! Also, if you know of any good places hike, camp, kayak, hunt, shoot, etc. please post! I'm taking a trip to Killen's Pond soon, but that's about the only good place I know about in the area. Please respond!

mtnsurf
01-03-2015, 10:01 PM
I'm currently living in Delaware as well but I'm not a native. As far as hiking we don't have anything impressive but Brandywine Creek has some Ok stuff once you learn the park and the off the trail stuff. White clay creek has decent mountain biking. As far as shooting it depends on what you like. The Delaware pistol club has the best range but you have to go to meetings and get voted in to join. Delaware dose have some nice little wildlife areas south of the canal. Elk neck is also nice if you go in the Fall- Spring to many people in the summer. If you really want to get away your best best if head down the peninsula into Md. or Va.

Zack
01-04-2015, 08:04 AM
I'm currently living in Delaware as well but I'm not a native. As far as hiking we don't have anything impressive but Brandywine Creek has some Ok stuff once you learn the park and the off the trail stuff. White clay creek has decent mountain biking. As far as shooting it depends on what you like. The Delaware pistol club has the best range but you have to go to meetings and get voted in to join. Delaware dose have some nice little wildlife areas south of the canal. Elk neck is also nice if you go in the Fall- Spring to many people in the summer. If you really want to get away your best best if head down the peninsula into Md. or Va.

Thanks for the info. I've never been to Brandywine or Clay Creek, maybe I'll get up there soon. Does Delaware Pistol have a rifle range? I know Omalanden does, but it's not very long.

Tokwan
01-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Looks like I gotta look for Malaysia members now..hehe

tundrabadger
01-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Delaware. Malaysia. Very nearly the same thing.

Tokwan
01-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha...in your dreams buddy...

tundrabadger
01-04-2015, 11:56 PM
I do frequently dream of Delaware.