PDA

View Full Version : ya'll ever have that

rebel
12-01-2014, 05:20 PM
...I can't believe that just happened moment and not wonder why I am still alive moment?

if not, get off the sofa and enjoy.

Rick
12-01-2014, 05:37 PM
I had the very same thing happen to me not 20 minutes ago and I thought the same thing. Creepy or what?! We must be connected.

rebel
12-01-2014, 05:46 PM
it sure minimizes the little thangs.

natertot
12-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Yes, I have. Some I do not want to try again because it was completely stupid.

Rebel, now that you have a "connection" with Rick, I think you have bigger issues to contend with!

rebel
12-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Yes, I have. Some I do not want to try again because it was completely stupid.

Rebel, now that you have a "connection" with Rick, I think you have bigger issues to contend with!

No. he's way more smarter and funnier than me.

natertot
12-01-2014, 06:53 PM
No. he's way more smarter and funnier than me.

See, you already recognize two of them! :whistling:

hunter63
12-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Huh...what?....still on the recliner....

BENESSE
12-01-2014, 11:22 PM
...I can't believe that just happened moment and not wonder why I am still alive moment?

if not, get off the sofa and enjoy.

Happens a lot. And it's usually when I'm NOT on the sofa.

Tokwan
12-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Arggghhhhhh...still on the sofa...did someone mentioned Rick? What happened to Rick?

Rick
12-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Finally, someone recognizes my virtues. Hong is in the mail. Oh, a new one.

natertot
12-02-2014, 09:44 AM
By new, you mean only worn for the last five years? :nuke:

Rick
12-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Well, yeah, new is relative, right?

The company gave out shirts left and right. One of the guys I worked with saw his boss wearing a particularly nice Polo with the company's logo on it. My friend said something to his boss about wanting a similar one. Being the good boss he was he brought him one the next day. Armpit stains and all. Yeah, can you say tacky? I knew you could.

natertot
12-02-2014, 12:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is so sad, but so funny! I guess it goes back to be careful what you wish/ask for......

the end is near
12-21-2014, 08:39 PM
one time while tripping way too hard my first time i was crossing a street with my friend who wasn't trippin were walking in the middle of the street he stops i keep going a car going 35 40 whooshes past me as i keep walking literally centimeters away from me i felt the force of the wind pass by me fro the car. so many times that i know but can't recall falling off cliffs almost being mangled by heavy machinery. heavy things falling from very high places and missing my head by inches. explosions, suffocation, blackout drunkness but still walked 4 miles with no recollection lost my bike jacket phone shirt hat 1 shoe and couldn't even speak english when i got home. animal attacks. electrocution. man I'm done for now

hunter63
12-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Hummmm sounds like a Saturday nite in the 60's.....WOW man far out........

BENESSE
12-21-2014, 09:22 PM
one time while tripping way too hard my first time i was crossing a street with my friend who wasn't trippin were walking in the middle of the street he stops i keep going a car going 35 40 whooshes past me as i keep walking literally centimeters away from me i felt the force of the wind pass by me fro the car. so many times that i know but can't recall falling off cliffs almost being mangled by heavy machinery. heavy things falling from very high places and missing my head by inches. explosions, suffocation, blackout drunkness but still walked 4 miles with no recollection lost my bike jacket phone shirt hat 1 shoe and couldn't even speak english when i got home. animal attacks. electrocution. man I'm done for now

Hate when that happens.

rebel
12-21-2014, 09:36 PM
Last night. Thanks. I was wondering.

the end is near
12-21-2014, 09:37 PM
lol happesn to the best of us

Rick
12-22-2014, 08:11 AM
If you pick your feet up you won't trip. Just sayin'.....

1stimestar
12-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Hate when that happens.

Hahhahha! Rep points for that one.

Tokwan
12-22-2014, 08:16 PM

I really wonder how come B undertsands this? Can someone tell me what he actually meant..it was trippin' then walkin' then drivin' and then walkin'....???????

crashdive123
12-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Tok - he was referring to drug use and was just being a troll. Please don't try to make rhyme or reason with anything he said. By design a troll posts to cause crap. He's probably still living at home, spending way too much time living in an on-line fantasy world. Let it go.

Tokwan
12-22-2014, 10:26 PM
Sorry, I tot most Americans who have close ties with Rick the Red Thong Man speaks or write like this..lol....:rambo::saberbattle::hammer::tt2:

Rick
12-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Well, yeah, and blue and orange and green and black (for formal) and yellow and chartreuse and................