PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake in Indiana

crashdive123
04-18-2008, 06:26 AM
Got up this morning to see that you guys had a 5.4 earthquake (Illinois and Indiana). Not an emergency that you normally prepare for in that part of the country is it? I imagine that good general emergency planning (communications plan, bug out/in supplies) would go a long way to help in a situation like that.....and a cool head.

Rick
04-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Crash - Actually, it is something planned for. The largest earthquake in the history of the U.S. occurred in New Madrid, Missouri (7.9, 8.0 and 8.1). Another of that size is over due and would affect a large portion of the Midwest. One of the reasons I have earthquake insurance on my home!!

I slept through the whole thing this morning but it woke my wife up.

Here's a news article on it:

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/04/earthquake_centered_on_illinoi.html

tunick001
04-18-2008, 01:40 PM
I've been thorough many earthquakes here in California. The 1987 Whittier quake - a 5.9, the 1992 Landers - a 7.3, the 1994 Northridge - a 6.7. Not to mention all the small ones. Its been a long time since we've had a big one.

Rick
04-18-2008, 02:21 PM
It's sort of funny, really. You guys deal with them almost on a daily basis. Same for most of AK. The ground shaking is just part of life. A 3.0 around here is a BIG event because they are so rare. Still, the potential is there for ANY location to have a sizable event. I've posted this on the forum before but most people don't realize that where they live is susceptible to an earthquake. Here's a map of epicenters for a 35 year period.

http://safezonellc.com/quakes.html

cabingirl
04-18-2008, 02:39 PM
I live 30 miles East of Memphis, in the state of Mississippi. I felt the earth quake this morning at around 4:30 a m. It moved my bed a few times

nell67
04-18-2008, 02:43 PM
I was at work,and had no idea it had happened,we were to busy to slow down enough to feel anything,LOL other employees called to see if we were ok and it was "What earthquake!?"

BraggSurvivor
04-18-2008, 03:05 PM
I was at work,and had no idea it had happened,we were to busy to slow down enough to feel anything,LOL other employees called to see if we were ok and it was "What earthquake!?"

I wish my employees were like you nell, wanna job?

nell67
04-18-2008, 03:11 PM
I wish my employees were like you nell, wanna job?

LMAO!!!! If I can be the boss:D

Sourdough
04-18-2008, 03:27 PM
I live 30 miles East of Memphis, in the state of Mississippi. I felt the earth quake this morning at around 4:30 a m. It moved my bed a few times

What a set-up line........I can resist.....I can resist.

crashdive123
04-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Thought the same thing Hopeak. So far I'm still resisting.

Alpine_Sapper
04-18-2008, 04:21 PM
lol. It's a test. I know it is. She's testing our willpower...

crashdive123
04-18-2008, 04:24 PM
So far, so good. Everybody is behaving. (won't last he says to himself)

Rick
04-18-2008, 04:29 PM
After shocks hit late this morning at 11:15 Eastern. I felt all three. The first was like, "What? is my chair moving?" followed by "Yeah" and another one. In the 4.6 range. We almost caused water to vibrate!!!!!:D

crashdive123
04-18-2008, 04:55 PM
It's sort of funny, really. You guys deal with them almost on a daily basis. Same for most of AK. The ground shaking is just part of life. A 3.0 around here is a BIG event because they are so rare. Still, the potential is there for ANY location to have a sizable event. I've posted this on the forum before but most people don't realize that where they live is susceptible to an earthquake. Here's a map of epicenters for a 35 year period.

Good info. The map sure is an eye opener. Looks like my neck of the woods fairs pretty well (as he looks over his shoulder for signs of tsunami)

BraggSurvivor
04-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Good info. The map sure is an eye opener. Looks like my neck of the woods fairs pretty well (as he looks over his shoulder for signs of tsunami)

Something really fishy going on with that map, the only single dot showing in Manitoba is where Trax lives........:p

crashdive123
04-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Something really fishy going on with that map, the only single dot showing in Manitoba is where Trax lives........:p

Well........he has worked with explosives.:eek:

Rick
04-18-2008, 06:20 PM
And he does eat beans.

Ridge Wolf
04-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Crash - Actually, it is something planned for. The largest earthquake in the history of the U.S. occurred in New Madrid, Missouri (7.9, 8.0 and 8.1). Another of that size is over due and would affect a large portion of the Midwest. One of the reasons I have earthquake insurance on my home!!

I slept through the whole thing this morning but it woke my wife up.

Here's a news article on it:

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/04/earthquake_centered_on_illinoi.html

Yep.. we are overdue for the big one here too in the PNW. So?? go figure, my insurance company changed my policy within the last few weeks... now they won't insure outbuildings for earthquakes and have also increased my deductible when there is one.

Rick
04-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Frankly, Mt. Rainier scares me to death. I've seen the data on the pyroclastic flows, tephra and the lahars generated by Mt. Rainier in the past and another event would be truly catastrophic in terms of human life. Seattle and Tacoma would have a big bulls eye on them.

Ridge Wolf
04-18-2008, 06:36 PM

Hmmm,,, Well, here is what I monitor almost on a daily basis..

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/pr/ptwc/
http://www.syzygyjob.com/

Although the last one is iffy I do take a look at it... There is something to the method he uses to do what he does...

I also monitor USGS's volcano website too since I am surrounded by those up here as well. That monitor comes complete with the volcano cam to watch Mt. St. Helens. Rick, you've been there..
http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

crashdive123
04-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Everything I've seen on the possibilities of an eruption of Mt. Rainier are scarey. One show on Nat Geo kind of made it look like Mt. St. Helens would look like a birthday candle by comparrison.

Sourdough
04-18-2008, 07:35 PM
What I am freaked about is wild fire. I can hike 4 to 4.5 miles per hour, but I can not RUN 70 to 90 miles per hour. Maybe I need a spider hole under the new barn...???

Ridge Wolf
04-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Frankly, Mt. Rainier scares me to death. I've seen the data on the pyroclastic flows, tephra and the lahars generated by Mt. Rainier in the past and another event would be truly catastrophic in terms of human life. Seattle and Tacoma would have a big bulls eye on them.

Have you ever been to Auburn WA.? I agree that mountain is really close to civilization it is as big as in your face can get when you're up there in the area.

I am waiting for Mt. Hood to go... There is an active steam vent near the top where skiers go to warm up.... and they say that Hood is extinct?? Hmmm.

Ridge Wolf
04-18-2008, 10:13 PM
What I am freaked about is wild fire. I can hike 4 to 4.5 miles per hour, but I can not RUN 70 to 90 miles per hour. Maybe I need a spider hole under the new barn...???

Make sure there is a lake that isn't frozen over within reach .

crashdive123
04-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Make sure there is a lake that isn't frozen over within reach .

No worries - the pyroclastic flow will melt the ice pretty quick.

BraggSurvivor
04-18-2008, 10:39 PM

Not a bad idea hopeak, especially if you dont have a lake, river or pond nearby. Oh wait, I forgot you were in AK. Hypothermia kills just as quick.:eek:

Build the spider hole. :D

Sourdough
04-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Bragg, did you build a drain onto your pond???

BraggSurvivor
04-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Bragg, did you build a drain onto your pond???

No, I did need to put a surface overflow in a couple years after I built the dugout. It rained for two and ahalf weeks straight and water came within a few feet of the house. I had four large Honda pumps going around the clock to keep the water back.

Sourdough
04-18-2008, 11:11 PM
No, I did need to put a surface overflow in a couple years after I built the dugout. It rained for two and ahalf weeks straight and water came within a few feet of the house. I had four large Honda pumps going around the clock to keep the water back.

DID you concrete the overflow...???? have any photo's of the overflow..???

BraggSurvivor
04-18-2008, 11:37 PM
No, I just put in a 6" pvc pipe and ran it at the level I wanted the pond at. I screened the end to keep it from plugging but still have to clean it often.

By the end of August the water in my dugout really starts to drop. The natural spring cant keep up with the amout of water lost due to evaporation. Yesterday I bought a used trenching machine and I am going to pipe water in from a higher creek about a 1/2 mile away. I will start the flow with a pump and hopefully it will continue to gravity feed. I spent the morning using a GPS to check elevations. Should be a go as soon as the frost leaves the ground.

Ridge Wolf
04-18-2008, 11:41 PM
No worries - the pyroclastic flow will melt the ice pretty quick.

In a forest fire???

Of course, Hopeak can hang around his barn all the time and wait for a forest fire and then crawl into the spider hole... What about if he is out in the wilds of AK?

Maybe I missed the point. I thought he was freaked out due to forest fires.

Rick
04-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Ridge, Ridge, Ridge. Must we explain everything? Hopeak likes bear dens or bare dens. Where he lives it doesn't really matter unless you use the latter and a bear winks at you. Then you might have a problem.

Bragg - I would really like to listen to the conversation when you explain to your insurance agent that, yes, you built the pond and, yes, it flooded your house. Unless they consider you a god then it can't be considered an act of god no matter how much it rains.

crashdive123
04-19-2008, 09:00 AM
In a forest fire???

Of course, Hopeak can hang around his barn all the time and wait for a forest fire and then crawl into the spider hole... What about if he is out in the wilds of AK?

Ridge - here's my thought process, unusual as it may be.:confused: Thread started off about earthquakes.:eek: Some frivolity began to enter around post #9.:D Round about post#19 talk turned to volcanoes.:eek: Shortly after that Hopeak mentions a fear of wildfires and not being able to outrun them.:eek: You then made a post about being able to reach a lake that wasn't frozen over. OK here's the part where my mind wanders.:rolleyes: Volcanoes - Wildfires - Wildfire starts because of lava flow from volcano - Hopeak runs looking for lake to jump into to escape fire - ***drats*** lake is frozen over:mad: - along comes pyroclastic flow traveling at 60 meters a second (or 216 kilometers per hour) - flow hits frozen lake - ice melts - Hopeak jumps in and is saved - life is good.:p

OK - that's how my mind sometimes works.......besides it was getting late.

BraggSurvivor
04-19-2008, 10:50 AM
Bragg - I would really like to listen to the conversation when you explain to your insurance agent that, yes, you built the pond and, yes, it flooded your house. Unless they consider you a god then it can't be considered an act of god no matter how much it rains.

It was a very scarey time and insurance was the last thing I thought about.. I guesstimate the dugout holds roughly 100000 gallons of water. I never in my wildest imagination thought it would rise as fast as it did. Ive since put in a overflow and relandscaped to formed a burm to keep the water away from the house and outbuilding.

During that month of rain, about 40% of basements around here flooded (mine never) and the only bridge over the Bow River to town was shut down. They were evacuating people but most of us stayed on this side of the river stayed to tough it out. No one would leave their animals. I'm safe because of elevation but alot of people live along the river. One of my buddies on the river lost 18' of his back yard.

Rick
04-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Crash - You left out the part about Hopeak using his 100' of shoe laces to get out of the lake.

Sourdough
04-19-2008, 11:49 AM
In a forest fire???

Ridge Wolf, I am creating a small farm in the middle of the Chugach National Forest, on 15.2 acres of private land. Because I am immersed in the (Wilds of Alaska) wilderness, if I do an 8 mile hike (4 out and 4 back) most days, then I am hardly ever more than 2 or 3 miles from home.

Bragg, I am going to build a pond this summer on the highest point of my land. How deep is your pond? I am thinking if I can get it deep enough I can stock it with fish.

BraggSurvivor
04-19-2008, 12:10 PM
When I built it, I went 18' deep sloping to 0'. At the deepest point now it is about 15-16' deep. If I did it again, I would have went 20-22' ans had it settle to 18'.

What kind of substrate do you have there? Clay? Rocky?

Sourdough
04-19-2008, 12:37 PM

What kind of substrate do you have there? Clay? Rocky?

Bragg, It is a Nightmare: I have clay, and or pit run gravel, and or sand, and or bedrock, And very little top soil (Over burden). I will not know what that site has till we start digging. The good news is that the ground water runs on top of the bedrock, and I have two creeks very near where I want to build the pond.

Yes, Damning the creeks is the easy way. But the greenie's would have me in bankruptcy yet again, so I "AIN'T" going there. I am too old to fight anymore 20 year battles.

BraggSurvivor
04-19-2008, 02:14 PM
I thought you might have sand, gravel substrate. There is a cloth you can line your pond with, it allows ground water to seap up but hold water from going through the cloth. Moose also cant puncture the fabric if he decides to go for a swim. I didnt need it here as there is a very deep clay layer, but down in the valley people have had to use it. Without the fabric, it's MT within a few days.

Sourdough
04-19-2008, 03:07 PM
I thought you might have sand, gravel substrate. There is a cloth you can line your pond with, it allows ground water to seap up but hold water from going through the cloth. Moose also cant puncture the fabric if he decides to go for a swim. I didnt need it here as there is a very deep clay layer, but down in the valley people have had to use it. Without the fabric, it's MT within a few days.

I have some super heavy woven Typar we use for road building, I was going to but that down and put pit run on the bottom and shot rock up the sides.

If money was not a consideration I would blow concrete on the sides.

Rick
04-19-2008, 04:42 PM
If money was not a consideration I would blow concrete on the sides.

Wouldn't that be a swimming pool?

Sourdough
04-19-2008, 04:49 PM
Wouldn't that be a swimming pool?

Yep.......:)Moose pool.........................?

Rick
04-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Now I have this picture of moose in deck chairs with shades on sipping margaritas. Hey, you could call it Hopeak's Hop Inn. Get it? I slay myself.

Sourdough
04-19-2008, 04:54 PM
That is the camel cigarettes camel......

hoosierarcher
04-19-2008, 05:38 PM
It woke me up, just long enough to register what it was. I lived in California for 4.5 years and had experienced a dozen small ones and one 6.5. Never had damage with those so I just wnet back to sleep when I say the amount of shake. I'm sure the sale of Earthquake insurance has gone up all over the Midwest.

Ridge Wolf
04-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Now I have this picture of moose in deck chairs with shades on sipping margaritas. Hey, you could call it Hopeak's Hop Inn. Get it? I slay myself.

Bullwinkle!!! Long time no see! :D

Ridge Wolf
04-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Ridge - here's my thought process, unusual as it may be.:confused: Thread started off about earthquakes.:eek: Some frivolity began to enter around post #9.:D Round about post#19 talk turned to volcanoes.:eek: Shortly after that Hopeak mentions a fear of wildfires and not being able to outrun them.:eek: You then made a post about being able to reach a lake that wasn't frozen over. OK here's the part where my mind wanders.:rolleyes: Volcanoes - Wildfires - Wildfire starts because of lava flow from volcano - Hopeak runs looking for lake to jump into to escape fire - ***drats*** lake is frozen over:mad: - along comes pyroclastic flow traveling at 60 meters a second (or 216 kilometers per hour) - flow hits frozen lake - ice melts - Hopeak jumps in and is saved - life is good.:p

Was late for me too... Just started a new job... frustration and not paying attention because of wanting to veg at home... you know, Sorry 'bout the 'fusion.. I got a trainer at work that thinks I don't know anything for my 57 years... and he knows everything although two years younger.. That's what I am putting up with for now. :confused: confusion, mass histeria.

crashdive123
04-19-2008, 06:18 PM
No worries. Good luck with the new job.

Ridge Wolf
04-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Ridge Wolf, I am creating a small farm in the middle of the Chugach National Forest, on 15.2 acres of private land. Because I am immersed in the (Wilds of Alaska) wilderness, if I do an 8 mile hike (4 out and 4 back) most days, then I am hardly ever more than 2 or 3 miles from home.

Bragg, I am going to build a pond this summer on the highest point of my land. How deep is your pond? I am thinking if I can get it deep enough I can stock it with fish.

K.. let me get my confused trainer straitened out at work.. :eek:then I'll be ok.. honest. Whew!! I just want to veg for the rest of this weekend. :cool:

Ridge Wolf
04-19-2008, 06:20 PM
No worries. Good luck with the new job.:cool::D:D

Rick
04-19-2008, 08:38 PM
One of my great great X whatever uncles was one of the first 2 Baptist preachers in Illinois. When the New Madrid quake hit he and the only other Baptist preacher in the Indiana territory were recruited to baptize folks in the New Madrid area. They spent two weeks there and baptized over 100 every day. I guess when the going gets tough you just need to get right with the skipper.:D

crashdive123
04-19-2008, 08:47 PM
:D
http://tvland.classictvhits.com/GilligansIsland/Pics/Gilligan02.JPG

Rick
04-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Well slap me silly and call me Susie. I never knew. I swear, I never knew.

Hey, honey. Come look. God is really the skipper from Gilligan's Island.

Sam
04-20-2008, 12:25 AM

If the lava hits the water near enough to melt the ice on the lake it might cook hopeak, and or kill with fumes. Some of the lava might have enough minerals to chemically make the water caustic. But hey some chance to live is better than none.

Rick
04-20-2008, 07:16 AM
Not Hopeak. He's fast! When you wear a rubber loin cloth in the wilderness you have to be just to survive. By the way, here's a little known video of him racing a cheetah. I'm tellin' you the man is faaaaaast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgNNH-s3t6s

Arkansas_Ranger
04-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Got up this morning to see that you guys had a 5.4 earthquake (Illinois and Indiana). Not an emergency that you normally prepare for in that part of the country is it? I imagine that good general emergency planning (communications plan, bug out/in supplies) would go a long way to help in a situation like that.....and a cool head.

Was it from the New Madrid fault?

nell67
04-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Another quake this morning at 1:40 am.slept through this one!:eek:

Rick
04-21-2008, 07:55 AM
Arkansas - Hmmm. It's from the Wabash Fault. There seems to be a difference of opinion in the scientific community whether the Wabash Fault is part of the New Madrid Fault or an entirely separate fault. In my uninformed opinion, I think they are all related. The Midwest sits on solid bedrock. Think of it as a table top. If you shake one corner of the table the opposite corner is going to shake with the same intensity. That's why Midwest quakes are so bad. In California, you have a fractured rock sub strata because the two continental plates are slamming into each other and the underlying bedrock breaks up.

A big quake in Illinois could be felt in New York with little problem.

Nell - I snoozed through it, too. Takes a lot to rock my world.:D

nell67
04-21-2008, 07:56 AM
LOL,evidently,it takes a lot to rock mine as well!

crashdive123
04-21-2008, 02:47 PM
It is really interesting to me the way we condition ourselves for certain situations. Those on the forum that are living in wilderness areas (Hopeak, Wildwoman, Bragg come to mind - sorry for any omissions) probably sleep soundly through the night with the sounds of bears, coyotes, etc. Those of us in more urban settings are more likely to adapt to the sounds of that type of area. I can sleep through alot. A few months ago one of our smoke detectors went off (to this day don't know why). My wife said I was standing in the hallway with a fire extinguisher in hand and the lights on almost before she got her eyes open. I guess twenty years of being around submarines and being atuned to alarms will always be with me. For the record - don't think I would have slept through an earthquake - even a minor one.

Ridge Wolf
04-21-2008, 04:11 PM
It is really interesting to me the way we condition ourselves for certain situations. Those on the forum that are living in wilderness areas (Hopeak, Wildwoman, Bragg come to mind - sorry for any omissions) probably sleep soundly through the night with the sounds of bears, coyotes, etc. Those of us in more urban settings are more likely to adapt to the sounds of that type of area. I can sleep through alot. A few months ago one of our smoke detectors went off (to this day don't know why). My wife said I was standing in the hallway with a fire extinguisher in hand and the lights on almost before she got her eyes open. I guess twenty years of being around submarines and being atuned to alarms will always be with me. For the record - don't think I would have slept through an earthquake - even a minor one.

Up here we 'occationally' have an earthquake.. very occationally, although they say we are due for a big one in the PNW section I live in. We had an earth quake a couple of years ago with an epicenter only a few miles from the house here. Things shook a little but not a lot... 2 point something on the Richter... not very deep. I can walk to the epicenter.. At the time we had a water bed... and I was laying on it. Didn't get sea sick but about 15 seconds into it the blinds started moving sideways slightly and the waves started in the water bed... kind of nice being rocked in the cradle that way. I was awake at the time... and instantly knew what it was but didn't feel paniced and didn't get out of bed for it. A bigger shake?? Maybe I would have gotten out and layed down on the floor next to it... They say not to stand under doorways now but get heads down below and next to something that will take the brunt of something falling.. like furniture or a couch and get into the air pocket beside it.

Rick
04-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Folks should take some time to learn about the New Madrid fault. It really is a fascinating piece of geology. They have found evidence of sand geysers during the 18XX earthquake. Not just little guys but deposits of sand over hundreds of acres that came spurring out of the ground like volcanoes. Some laying down dozens and dozens of feet of new sand. The Mississippi River flowed backwards for part of a day. Those of you in Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Illinois are the closest but the rest of us have to worry about it too.

http://rockhoundingar.com/geology/fault.html

Ridge Wolf
04-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Folks should take some time to learn about the New Madrid fault. It really is a fascinating piece of geology. They have found evidence of sand geysers during the 18XX earthquake. Not just little guys but deposits of sand over hundreds of acres that came spurring out of the ground like volcanoes. Some laying down dozens and dozens of feet of new sand. The Mississippi River flowed backwards for part of a day. Those of you in Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Illinois are the closest but the rest of us have to worry about it too.

http://rockhoundingar.com/geology/fault.html

Rick, I read your link... That article said that those sand volcanoes are still visible. Where on Google Earth would I be able to see those? You're in that area and I thought you would know more about where to look than I.

Since I live in a seismically active zone.. Portland/Vancouver area, I am always interested in earthquakes... although we haven't had a big one, of the magnitude mentioned in that article in a lot of years. I monitor a few earthquake related websites because of that. Thanks for the link I bookmarked that. :D

Btw... I am also interested in other types and all types of natural disaster preparedness and survival.

Rick
04-24-2008, 08:11 AM
Ridge - You asked a very good question. That's something I had never tried. Here's a site complete with Google Earth images. This is down in the boothill of Missouri. You can find it by the intersection of US 412 and I 55 on Google Earth. To my untrained eye, I don't see it but it's obviously there. Too much farmland for my eye. This site calls it the largest sand blow in the world.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.showme.net/~fkeller/quake/images/milepost44.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.showme.net/~fkeller/quake/liquefaction.htm&h=326&w=490&sz=40&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=It9i1l-7vSyjnM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dliquefaction%2Bin%2BNew%2BMadrid%2Bfa ult%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DYYf%26sa%3DN

Ridge Wolf
04-25-2008, 12:02 AM
Ridge - You asked a very good question. That's something I had never tried. Here's a site complete with Google Earth images. This is down in the boothill of Missouri. You can find it by the intersection of US 412 and I 55 on Google Earth. To my untrained eye, I don't see it but it's obviously there. Too much farmland for my eye. This site calls it the largest sand blow in the world.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.showme.net/~fkeller/quake/images/milepost44.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.showme.net/~fkeller/quake/liquefaction.htm&h=326&w=490&sz=40&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=It9i1l-7vSyjnM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dliquefaction%2Bin%2BNew%2BMadrid%2Bfa ult%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DYYf%26sa%3DN

Rick, Thanks for the link... there are a lot of sand blows in those pictures.. they are the beige spots in the landscape... like ocean beach sand. More pronounced on the farm land rather than the landscaped areas..

diggler
04-25-2008, 07:34 AM
I learned about the New Madrid fault when I almost fell off my bed last Friday. :eek:

Rick
04-25-2008, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum, diggler. How about shaking over to the Introduction thread and tell a little about yourself.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14