PDA

View Full Version : molle diease it,s very catchey

hayshaker
09-15-2014, 05:35 PM
got bit by the molle bug a couple years ago. now i need a squad to hump it all.
ilbe,the new filbe recon rucks.ripa-way medpouches,i could go on really .but geeze i,m only one man.
i just hope i live to see a hundred to use all this stuff, so do any of you have this illness as well?

hunter63
09-15-2014, 06:21 PM
Sounds serious...thankfully I haven't THAT disease....yet.
Got plenty of others.
So what is in the collection?

Rick
09-16-2014, 06:43 AM
That and several others. Just don't get bitten by the Mosin Nagent bug.

Traditionalist
09-17-2014, 06:55 AM
That and several others. Just don't get bitten by the Mosin Nagent bug.

I haven't gotten bit by that bug yet but I have gotten bit by the vintage recurve bow bug. I have 27 of them ranging from bear grizzlys to custom black widow recurves. Bows are big in my family, and the only guns we have at the moment are a colt navy revolver and a black powder rifle. Hoping to get a mosin nagent once the summer starts and my job starts again.

Sent from up in an oak tree

finallyME
09-17-2014, 11:22 AM
The $$$ on the FILBE has kept me from that one.

canid
09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
Add lack of an actual need for my purposes and that describes me also. Would be nice but I just can't justify it so far.

hunter63
09-17-2014, 12:37 PM
I haven't found an overwhelming need either.....

Always have been more comfortable with older, traditional gear.

Most of my stuff is old....but that allows me to spend my money on Handi Rifle barrels......

kyratshooter
09-18-2014, 10:11 AM
If NEED were the only reason to justify a purchase I would go to the grocery once a month and spend the rest of my life contemplating by belly button!

canid
09-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Nobody said it was the only reason, it just happens to be the one which outweighs the others.

If I could afford top of the line gear I'd be swimming in it whether I needed it or not.