PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

R_Biggie
04-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Hello everyone. My name in Ryan Biggie, and I am posting here as my first post so that everyone can see who I am.

I have only recently gotten into survival in the last few years. While I have been immersed in the outdoors all of my life, I've never really payed any attention to this side of the genre.

Also, if you're community doesn't mind, I'd like to share some of our findings here as well. I hope that at least someone will find them usefull!

Best Regards
Ryan Biggie

hunter63
04-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Hunter63, saying Hey and Welcome.
You need to take off your blog site from the text and put in in your signature....or it will be edited off.

Some rules are explained here:
http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?7813-Posting-Your-Introduction

R_Biggie
04-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Will do. I didn't realize that could be an issue.

Is it possible to edit an existing post like mine above?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

hunter63
04-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Mods do it all the time....most people don't realize that spam can be an issue...or I would like to think so.

There are some that join just to push their wares and blogs and such....with not much other sharing.

Nothing wrong with putting your info in your signature.....
Again Welcome.

R_Biggie
04-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Thanks. I look forward to learning from the community.

R_Biggie
04-28-2014, 09:25 PM
Okay, so I have not had a lot of experience with posting to forums... The tapatalk app seemed really nice, but it proted some old email from my facebook account that I no longer used! The password was also jacked up, sooo I had to sign back up. Sorry for any confusion, LoL. I hope I don't suck at this like so in the future.

hunter63
04-28-2014, 09:32 PM
So that must be you again?.....
LOL....You will get it figured out.
BTW now your blog site will show up every time you post.

crashdive123
04-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Okay, so I have not had a lot of experience with posting to forums... The tapatalk app seemed really nice, but it proted some old email from my facebook account that I no longer used! The password was also jacked up, sooo I had to sign back up. Sorry for any confusion, LoL. I hope I don't suck at this like so in the future.

No biggie (no pun intended). When Rick comes along he can merge the two accounts so that it all comes from the new one you created.

R_Biggie
04-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the support! The blog is really not too big of a deal here; just wanted to make sure I was following the rules! This place is cool...