PDA

View Full Version : The End Of The Aguement Of Man Vs Wild And Other Survival Shows

WildGoth
07-15-2007, 04:51 AM
ok i am getting really annoyed at the amount of posts going up about man vs wild and the other survival shows ok lets just stop agueing about a show IT IS A SHOW PEOPLE NOT SOMETHING TO CREATE 800 THREADS ABOUT OK so lets end the agueument here and now and just keep them out of the Threads if it is about if it is fake or not or anything bad about OK people:mad:

Sarge47
07-15-2007, 09:13 AM
ok i am getting really annoyed at the amount of posts going up about man vs wild and the other survival shows ok lets just stop agueing about a show IT IS A SHOW PEOPLE NOT SOMETHING TO CREATE 800 THREADS ABOUT OK so lets end the agueument here and now and just keep them out of the Threads if it is about if it is fake or not or anything bad about OK people:mad:

Yo Dawg, step down! On a forum everyone has the right to express his or her opinions regardless if you like what's being said or not! If you don't care for a certain subject, don't go there!

Tony uk
07-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Yo Dawg, step down! On a forum everyone has the right to express his or her opinions regardless if you like what's being said or not! If you don't care for a certain subject, don't go there!

I agree with you Sarge, Sorry WildGoth just dont look at those topics :)

WildGoth
07-15-2007, 02:11 PM
I agree with you Sarge, Sorry WildGoth just dont look at those topics :)

i know but do we really want to let this aguement take over our forums

Tony uk
07-15-2007, 03:06 PM
I dont think it will, You can merge the two into one thred if you want but like all aguements it wont go on forever

Sarge47
07-15-2007, 04:18 PM
I dont think it will, You can merge the two into one thred if you want but like all aguements it wont go on forever

I agree, I think the debate over the two shows has just about run out of steam. Unless, of course, we're gonna debate over the need of the debate. (Huh?)

Tony uk
07-15-2007, 04:26 PM
I beleve debateing gives everyone the chance to share there view and to give comments, flameing over what other people say can happen at times, but i beleve that it is more productave then not giveing comments or info on the subject.

Sarge47
07-15-2007, 04:32 PM
I beleve debateing gives everyone the chance to share there view and to give comments, flameing over what other people say can happen at times, but i beleve that it is more productave then not giveing comments or info on the subject.

Cool, although I think we all should agree to disagree agreeably...agreed?

Tony uk
07-15-2007, 04:34 PM
I Agree Sarge

Sarge47
07-15-2007, 04:47 PM
I Agree Sarge

I feel that sometimes we forget that we're all here for the same reason, to learn more about survival. One thing that sticks in my mind that a group needs to stay focused & stick together. Trust me, there are people out there that think we're all off our nut; and, except for me, they're wrong. ;>) I think that there is a wealth of survival information & experience within this group to write our own book on the subject. Anyone else feel the same way?

Tony uk
07-15-2007, 04:55 PM
I feel that way also, i think we could write our own book on survival if we put all of our survival knowledge together :)

mbarnatl
07-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Possible book titles:

- Common sense
- Use your Brain Dumb Butt
- Cell phones won't always save you!
JK!
It is good to debate as long as it does not get into a flaming war. Both shows have good points and bad. Think if people discussed content of the episodes than hosts would be better.

As for writing a book... I think it would be a cool idea. Wouldn't mind seeing some extra subjects added. It seems that most books only cover lost hikers and backpackers. Seems they forget about the climbers, skiers, mountain bike, kayaks, and canoes. Some of the gear they use are great survival tools in the wilderness.

Tony uk
07-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Cool names, a book would be a cool idea that we could all add to :)

WildGoth
07-15-2007, 08:49 PM
yeah but the thing is no one is trying to be postive about it look at the majority of threads are all about how it is fake and saying the stuff he does is wrong or dumb it is so why not just keep it to yourself or at least create one thread room for it ok so lets just keep it to one thead so we don't flood the threads with this aguement

WildGoth
07-15-2007, 08:52 PM
ok now that that is out i think a book wouild be cool lol :-)

Sarge47
07-15-2007, 08:53 PM
yeah but the thing is no one is trying to be postive about it look at the majority of threads are all about how it is fake and saying the stuff he does is wrong or dumb it is so why not just keep it to yourself or at least create one thread room for it ok so lets just keep it to one thead so we don't flood the threads with this aguement

Right on, Wildman! I think people have inadvertantly crossed the threads somehow. I know I have by my "book suggestion." I'm gonna start a new thread on that.

Tony uk
07-15-2007, 08:54 PM
You got any good names you can think of ?

I have some

The Complete Guide To Wilderness Survival
Survival In The Wilderness

Sarge47
07-15-2007, 08:58 PM
You got any good names you can think of ?

I have some

The Complete Guide To Wilderness Survival
Survival In The Wilderness

I think those may already be taken, go to the new thread and let's come up with a name for this group 1st. Then maybe we can call it the ___________________Survival handbook, or something like that. I just think that as many members as possible should contribute.

LiL' bunny fufu
07-16-2007, 11:07 PM
lets vote wanna

wareagle69
10-26-2007, 10:56 AM
duh do um uh hmm what er doh hey what's going on i'm lost maybe i'll eat a bear turd covered in maggots the drink some skunk urine is that able to come from room service.

peace out

grylli vannilli

marberry
11-08-2007, 10:41 PM
i think its fun to debate wilderness shows and it provides great realization between myth and truth for some of our more inexperienced members

explodingearth
11-08-2007, 10:44 PM
no one has talked about the shows for at least a couple weeks... youre the one bringing it back up. maybe you LIKE arguing about it

Sarge47
11-08-2007, 10:49 PM
no one has talked about the shows for at least a couple weeks... youre the one bringing it back up. maybe you LIKE arguing about it

I'vwe heard That Bear's new season will have his episodes last two hours. I think he's suffered a "black-eye" publically and trying to make up for it.:rolleyes:

Beo
02-23-2008, 01:59 AM
Survivor Man vs. MANvs.Wild vs. Us.
Hows that:D

Proud American
02-23-2008, 08:45 PM
I agree with marcraft, that it can help with some of our newer and less exsperienced members(e'hem yours truly)but those 800 post our intimidating Im not even trying to catch up on that post anymore, at least not lately.