PDA

View Full Version : Another TV Show casting, focusing on small chicken flocks

Chris
08-06-2013, 11:58 AM
To Whom It May Concern,

I am working with Relativity Television to cast a docu-series about urban and suburban chicken husbandry.

In particular, I would love to interview preppers and survivalists who incorporate chicken farming into their broader disaster and EOTW strategies.

This is a unique and increasingly important sub-culture, and we\'re looking for big personalities and great communicators to share their knowledge with a broad audience.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated!

I can be reached at any of the contact data below:
Bernard Parham
Relativity Television
Casting Producer
Office: 323.860.8938
Cell: 323379.9245
Email: bernard.parham@rrstaff.com

Go forth and be famous.

hunter63
08-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up......

MaveRick
08-10-2013, 09:13 PM
This sounds like something to look into. I'm just wondering why they want to focus on just chickens. Setting up a good survival retreat/ self-sustaining farm starts with picking a good location and getting everything prepared and then you get your livestock. When I was in grade school I had a teacher that used an incubator to hatch a dozen eggs before she realized that she had no place to PUT any chickens let alone taking care of their food, water and droppings. Well anyway, I did learn a very good lesson about what NOT to do and my grandfather got a dozen free chickens to add to his coop.

Wildthang
08-27-2013, 01:55 PM
I am wondering, how many shows could you get out of a chicken documentary before it gets boring? I mean there is only so much you can say about raising chickens. Now if you could get ahold of some genetically altered super survival tactical chickens, that may get interesting.:scared: