PDA

View Full Version : this is who the U.S. is arming

rebel
06-30-2013, 11:04 AM
http://usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/obama-backed-syrian-jihadists-behead-catholic-priest-graphic/

Ken
06-30-2013, 11:31 AM
The actions of our government are absolutely wrong and utterly indefensible. Yes, I am OUTRAGED.

BENESSE
06-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Can it possibly get any worse?
I know it can, but seriously...where is it all headed? Someone paint a picture for me...what's the end game?
We know this all started gradually decades ago, and now it's reached a point that we're taking notice.
Frog in the water test, as it were.

Desert Rat!
06-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Looks like a good spot for a daisycutter.

rebel
06-30-2013, 04:36 PM
I know it can, but seriously...where is it all headed? Someone paint a picture for me...what's the end game?

Hell on earth.

rebel
06-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Looks like a good spot for a daisycutter.

I thought the same thing.

Rick
06-30-2013, 05:41 PM
What's new about that? We've supported more planned evil than any country has a right to. Ben Ali, Sadat, Ian Smith, Suharto, Khanh, Ferdinand Marcos, Gen. Hee, Franco, Salinas...those are just a few names that come to mind. Probably a million more along with coups like Iran, Guiana, S. Vietnam (several), Chad, S. Korea, and on and on. This stuff isn't new. It's just new today.

Mischief
06-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Same crap only different toilet paper

rebel
06-30-2013, 07:18 PM
What's new about that? We've supported more planned evil than any country has a right to. Ben Ali, Sadat, Ian Smith, Suharto, Khanh, Ferdinand Marcos, Gen. Hee, Franco, Salinas...those are just a few names that come to mind. Probably a million more along with coups like Iran, Guiana, S. Vietnam (several), Chad, S. Korea, and on and on. This stuff isn't new. It's just new today.

The "new" difference, as I see it, religion is playing a part.

medic68
06-30-2013, 09:50 PM
I thought the same thing.

That makes three of us. These people need to be removed from the gene pool.

BENESSE
06-30-2013, 09:57 PM

All true...and let's not forget bin Laden when he was fighting the Russians. But every time it came back to bite us; you'd think we'd learn by now. That is what's disturbing to me--we're no smarter now than we were decades and decades ago.

Sourdough
06-30-2013, 10:38 PM

When you really, really, REALLY accept that OUR government is a sewer of greed & corruption, you realize two things: 1.) We have exactly the Government that "WE" Deserve........2.) It is beyond any hope of salvage, and the sooner it destroys it's self, or is destroyed by Revolution and/or Military Intervention, the sooner we can start over with a foundation such as this Majestic Country enjoyed after WWII.

So till that plays out, expect a slow but accelerating destruction of the quality of life, loss of freedoms, liberty, freedom to travel, intimidation of your speech both in public and private. Expect widespread Civil unrest, union strikes,..........both will be smashed in short order by Homeland Security. Expect food, water, fuel & electricity rationing. In another WORDS we are 100% SCREWED, and what really Sucks.....is that "WE" allowed it to happen.

Ken
07-01-2013, 12:00 AM
When you really, really, REALLY accept that OUR government is a sewer of greed & corruption, you realize two things: 1.) We have exactly the Government that "WE" Deserve........2.) It is beyond any hope of salvage, and the sooner it destroys it's self, or is destroyed by Revolution and/or Military Intervention, the sooner we can start over with a foundation such as this Majestic Country enjoyed after WWII.

So till that plays out, expect a slow but accelerating destruction of the quality of life, loss of freedoms, liberty, freedom to travel, intimidation of your speech both in public and private. Expect widespread Civil unrest, union strikes,..........both will be smashed in short order by Homeland Security. Expect food, water, fuel & electricity rationing. In another WORDS we are 100% SCREWED, and what really Sucks.....is that "WE" allowed it to happen.

Wow............ I said virtually the same thing to my kids on Father's Day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1044299_10200390688148883_196332373_n.jpg

Sourdough
07-01-2013, 12:53 AM

http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=56805