PDA

View Full Version : How to Personalize a Squash

Rick
03-23-2008, 07:29 PM
If you want to delight some of your family or friends, present them with a squash or similar vegetable bearing their names growing in the skin. The secret is to scratch the name lightly with any sharp-pointed instrument on the skin of the squash or other vegetable when it is first forming. The scar firms and grows as the squash grows and the name will be encrusted in large letters when it is fully grown. This is a real kid pleaser!!!!

BraggSurvivor
03-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Now thats just sick......scarification of veggetables. What is the world coming to?

<sipping a steaming cup of poo coffee and listening to reggae>

Rick
03-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Okay, I'm back from the bathroom and my stomach has settled down a bit......thanks for that invigorating load of crap. (walks off with crash whispering) the boy ain't right.....

crashdive123
03-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Bragg. You don't like tatoo's?

BraggSurvivor
03-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Bragg. You don't like tatoo's?

Not anymore crash, regrets now that I have to explain to my kids MY stupidity to have gotten them in the first place. When I had them done it wasnt trendy. Tough to take potential clients golfing when there are tatoos running down both arms. Wouldnt do it again.

crashdive123
03-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Well, at least with a squash you can peel it. I often wonder when I see a very young girl covered in tatoos, what she will look like when she's 90.

BraggSurvivor
03-23-2008, 07:53 PM
If you want to delight some of your family or friends, present them with a squash or similar vegetable bearing their names growing in the skin. The secret is to scratch the name lightly with any sharp-pointed instrument on the skin of the squash or other vegetable when it is first forming. The scar firms and grows as the squash grows and the name will be encrusted in large letters when it is fully grown. This is a real kid pleaser!!!!

Genetically altered squash with a hint of personalized scarification.

Coming to a Farmers Market near you!

:D

Rick
03-23-2008, 07:53 PM
an old lady with tatoos. Hey, just a guess.

Rick
03-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Let me get this straight. You color the lambs different festive colors then.......

BraggSurvivor
03-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Let me get this straight. You color the lambs different festive colors then.......

Just to tell them apart.....friends got a kick out of it when they come over. Little multi colored lambs running around. You would have liked it Rick. ;)

Rick
03-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Hey! did you thaw out the culverts?

BraggSurvivor
03-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Done pal, portable gas welder and a 8' piece of 10mm rebar. Finished all five this morning. Two of them let loose on their own.

Thanks again.

Rick
03-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Saweeeet! Glad we figured something simple out!! Good deal.

BraggSurvivor
03-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Just recently, Her Majesty's police have identified a new, unacceptable word which is likely to cause offence : "England".

“Home Office policy precludes applications with tattoos on lower arm, hand, face or neck that are prominent, which may cause offence and/or invite provocation from the public or colleagues.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/article949586.ece