PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Brazil

gringo
07-11-2007, 05:43 AM
I'm originally from Nashville TN but I have been living in Brazil for the last 12 years. I'm married, have two kids and turned 44 yesterday.

I'm a missionary and own a fishing guide service on the Paraguay River.

I've been interested in survival my whole life. I was a scout and our family vacations growing up were always camping trips. Living and traveling in South America, I've had to learn a few tricks to get around.

We lived in the interior of Brazil for 11 years and right now we live two blocks from the beach. We will be moving to the Pantanal region in a couple of months. It is the world's largest wetlands, about 25 times larger than the Florida everglades. It is a wilderness paradise.

I have been lurking on the forum for a couple of days and I have to say that I have already learned a lot.

Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.

Sarge47
07-11-2007, 05:47 AM
I'm originally from Nashville TN but I have been living in Brazil for the last 12 years. I'm married, have two kids and turned 44 yesterday.

I'm a missionary and own a fishing guide service on the Paraguay River.

I've been interested in survival my whole life. I was a scout and our family vacations growing up were always camping trips. Living and traveling in South America, I've had to learn a few tricks to get around.

We lived in the interior of Brazil for 11 years and right now we live two blocks from the beach. We will be moving to the Pantanal region in a couple of months. It is the world's largest wetlands, about 25 times larger than the Florida everglades. It is a wilderness paradise.

I have been lurking on the forum for a couple of days and I have to say that I have already learned a lot.

Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.

Hello & welcome! I'm unable to sleep due to insomnia right now, or maybe too much caffine.

nell67
07-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum!