PDA

View Full Version : Help here?

Sarge47
02-02-2013, 12:32 AM
I recently purchased a Buck Hoodlum and the sheath is a brilliant design as it has two Velcro straps that can hold an extra pouch. So I'm looking for a small pouch about 3-31/2 inches wide X 4 1/4 inches long X 2 inches thick. a belt loop on the back would be about 3 1/8 long X 2-2 1/4 inches wide. Does anybody know anyplace that sells these? :confused1:

1stimestar
02-02-2013, 12:55 AM
I think I have something just like that around here somewhere. If I can find it, I'll send it to you.

Winter
02-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Hahaha, 1sttime, owned you. Sarge, don't have have a closet full of pouches and sh-it..

kyratshooter
02-02-2013, 10:23 AM
I recently purchased a Buck Hoodlum and the sheath is a brilliant design as it has two Velcro straps that can hold an extra pouch. So I'm looking for a small pouch about 3-31/2 inches wide X 4 1/4 inches long X 2 inches thick. a belt loop on the back would be about 3 1/8 long X 2-2 1/4 inches wide. Does anybody know anyplace that sells these? :confused1:

That sounds amazingly close to an m16 mag pouch Sarge. Bet it is set up for the molle pouch.

Sarge47
02-02-2013, 10:34 AM
That sounds amazingly close to an m16 mag pouch Sarge. Bet it is set up for the molle pouch.
Any pics or links? :detective:

Sarge47
02-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Hahaha, 1sttime, owned you. Sarge, don't have have a closet full of pouches and sh-it..

:blushing:

Winter
02-02-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm surprised you understood Smirnoff speak.

1stimestar
02-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Hahhaah Winter. I laughed.

crashdive123
02-02-2013, 07:43 PM
I'm surprised you understood Smirnoff speak.

Oh sure. It is very similar to Cuervo, Beam, Daniels or Livet speak.

Winter
02-03-2013, 01:37 AM
double tap

Winter
02-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Exactly, you folk know of it. I must be in the right place.

I have, guessing here, 85-100 various green pouches sitting around. I have box after box of OD colored things. If you can configure a mounting setup, I'll find a few close to that size range for you.

I'll squish it and shove it in an envelope.

Sarge47
02-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Exactly, you folk know of it. I must be in the right place.

I have, guessing here, 85-100 various green pouches sitting around. I have box after box of OD colored things. If you can configure a mounting setup, I'll find a few close to that size range for you.

I'll squish it and shove it in an envelope.Thanks man, let me know and I'll PM mailing details! :balloon:

As far as mounting goes, if the belt loop on the back matches what I posted then there should be no problem! :detective:

Rick
02-03-2013, 08:30 PM
I'll squish it and shove it in an envelope.

I'll bet the mailman loves you.

"Uh, Mr. Winter, this package is dripping."

kyratshooter
02-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Looks as if it is set up for MOLLE and I am sure that the ALICE clips would work too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFjuIzuDmJs

Sheath view is toward the end.

Sarge, I know you seem to have fallen in love with this blade, but how good is it really?

This is the first big knife I have ever considered buying and before I drop $150 I would like to know I am not going to go into buyers remorse shock.

Will it actually do anything my Tramotina 12" bush knife will not do.

Sarge47
02-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Looks as if it is set up for MOLLE and I am sure that the ALICE clips would work too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFjuIzuDmJs

Sheath view is toward the end.

Sarge, I know you seem to have fallen in love with this blade, but how good is it really?

This is the first big knife I have ever considered buying and before I drop $150 I would like to know I am not going to go into buyers remorse shock.

Will it actually do anything my Tramotina 12" bush knife will not do.Well, the guy in the warranty department at Buck Knives gives his a lot of hard use, and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. it also comes with the "Buck Forever" Warranty. If you saw the two videos that I posted then you know about the notch on the back of the blade, the Micarta handles, the handle design that adsorbs the shock, as well as the neat way the sheath was constructed. Ron had put a lot of thought into BOTH when he designed them! I can't comment on your Tramotina 12" bush knife because I know nothing about them, however, the spring steel in the Buck H. blade is very strong, tough, and LIGHT! I only paid out $120 for mine off of E-bay and got free shipping to boot! That was the clincher for me...Buck sells them for over $230! I like it a lot better than the KaBar/Becker Combat Bowie I'd bought some years back and gave that one to my son! He really likes it and it's also a very good knife. I just like the Hoodlum better! :1:

Echo2
02-05-2013, 01:55 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8Vee-yyljl2d6Kgd-nQcaUcgbjkhI0_NjLceLG_VFaFuUkkOK

search "pelican wallet"