PDA

View Full Version : Survival tips and gear reviews in Slovak language

lonewolf64
01-15-2013, 04:54 AM
I did put together some videos on survival and some knife and flashlights reviews in Slovak language, which should be understandable for Slovak, Czech and Polish members and survivalists I am working on more, I hope You will enjoy

Nalgene Bottle Survival kit:
dVQdPXsDH8Y

Leatherman Case survival kit:
3x4J5OznQmI

Storm Kettles:
LShPmlS1oOU

Katadyn MyBottle:
y6moS64yv28

Klarus RS1A:
XFZdXdQdCPI

Kizlyar Aggressor and Kizlyar Vendetta:
amwve3bFLhU

Pohl Force Alpha 2 Survival:
ZeD5pRHwWkY

Leatherman Surge Black:
-H2fa8IcYqE

More to come:)

crashdive123
01-15-2013, 08:03 AM
I don't know of a single member that speaks your language and will be able to understand your videos.

finallyME
01-15-2013, 11:32 AM
I speak polish as a second language, lived there for 2 years. I caught maybe 2% of what you were saying, stuff like "water" and "look at this". Maybe add English subtitles.

Winnie
01-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Maybe el Amigo might understand some, but I think his first language is Hungarian.

lonewolf64
01-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Sorry guys, vids in English may come later, I donīt know weather they are registered or not, but I was invited to this forum by my friends from Slovakia, so I assume they know it a little bit:) I am surprised that You do not understand if You speak Polski, I am in poland pretty much once a week and I do speak slovak, nobody has problems understanding:)

hunter63
01-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the effort........
Welcome to the forum.

finallyME
01-16-2013, 11:02 AM
Sorry guys, vids in English may come later, I donīt know weather they are registered or not, but I was invited to this forum by my friends from Slovakia, so I assume they know it a little bit:) I am surprised that You do not understand if You speak Polski, I am in poland pretty much once a week and I do speak slovak, nobody has problems understanding:)

Mostly because it is a second language to me, and I am not that proficient with it, and it has been a while since I have spoken it, or heard it spoken. Slavic languages (Russian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Slovakian...etc) are probably one of the hardest for English speakers to learn. German is the easiest. I lived in Poland for 2 years, a little over 10 years ago. I then went a long time not hearing or speaking it. Then I spoke it briefly a few times whilst in Iraq, with a few members of the Polish army. If you don't use a language all the time, it goes fast.

lucznik
01-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Mostly because it is a second language to me, and I am not that proficient with it, and it has been a while since I have spoken it, or heard it spoken. Slavic languages (Russian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Slovakian...etc) are probably one of the hardest for English speakers to learn. German is the easiest. I lived in Poland for 2 years, a little over 10 years ago. I then went a long time not hearing or speaking it. Then I spoke it briefly a few times whilst in Iraq, with a few members of the Polish army. If you don't use a language all the time, it goes fast.

So true. So very, very true.

welderguy
01-26-2013, 10:32 PM
When I was growing up My grand parents , Mother , aunts and uncles all spoke in polish 50 percent of the time, I cant speak a word or it and only understand a hand full of words.

Mischief
01-27-2013, 12:51 AM
Dziekuje Pan

welderguy
01-27-2013, 01:24 AM
Dziekuje Pan

mile widziane