PDA

View Full Version : Quick Introduction

John Mccann
01-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Sarge47 asked me to join the forum so I did. Not sure how much I will be able to contribute, but I like survival and building survival kits. I'll check in when I can and hopefully learn something.

John

1stimestar
01-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Welcome from Alaska.

Sarge47
01-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Sarge47 asked me to join the forum so I did. Not sure how much I will be able to contribute, but I like survival and building survival kits. I'll check in when I can and hopefully learn something.

John

Welcome aboard John! Fellow WSF members, please welcome John D. McCann, author of the best seller: "Build the Perfect Survival Kit." I called his place

(http://bepreparedtosurvive.com/Media%20Room.htm)

and talked to a young lady from Switzerland about the USAF Survival knife that John sells there to find out who makes it. No, it's not Rothco, it's Ontario, and at a decent price too. Because John's a gentleman and doesn't want to violate our forum rules about posting his website and such I'm the "horn-blower" and am going to also mention John's latest book, which looks really cool, BTW: "Stay Alive! Survival Skills You Need" Please give him a warm WSF welcome, I told his secretary some great things about all of you...except for Hunter. Him I warned her about! :2:

John Mccann
01-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Sarge47,

Don't get me to blushing. By the way, that secretary is my wife Denise and is my partner in crime. She is very knowledgeable and skilled in her own right!

John

Sarge47
01-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Sarge47,

Don't get me to blushing. By the way, that secretary is my wife Denise and is my partner in crime. She is very knowledgeable and skilled in her own right!

JohnJust keep her away from Hunter, he's got this thing for Ruth Hawke that's downright embarrasin'! :2:

RangerXanatos
01-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the forums. I look forward to your input!

hunter63
01-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Hunter63, saying Hey and Welcome.

Did I mention that I think Ruth is Hot?....

crashdive123
01-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Hello and welcome.