PDA

View Full Version : Under 20 Dollar Prep Camp Stove Video Review

Wingman
12-16-2012, 09:50 PM
In this under 20 dollar prep video I showcase the Amco Portable Butane Gas Stove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IgwQDjo-VI

crashdive123
12-16-2012, 10:06 PM
I've got one. In temps above about 45 or 50 it's very good, but suffers greatly in colder temps.

Wingman
12-17-2012, 01:26 AM
I've got one. In temps above about 45 or 50 it's very good, but suffers greatly in colder temps.

Your right I forgot to say that in the video. But for folks on a budget you can't beat that stove.

ElevenBravo
12-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Ive got one exactly like it, with the GasOne name on it. Ive used it QUITE often, it is a GREAT stove!! The wife just cant figure out the Coleman camp stove to save her life.

I wanted to make sure there was something to cook on if we lost mains and I was unable to come home (like, I was at work, etc... "Hey boss, I need to leave work... wife cant get the stove lit")

This stove is VERY easy to use, even a cave woman (and my wife?) can use it! My teenage daughter knows how to operate it too...

Andrew

Wingman
12-17-2012, 08:03 PM
Ive got one exactly like it, with the GasOne name on it. Ive used it QUITE often, it is a GREAT stove!! The wife just cant figure out the Coleman camp stove to save her life.

I wanted to make sure there was something to cook on if we lost mains and I was unable to come home (like, I was at work, etc... "Hey boss, I need to leave work... wife cant get the stove lit")

This stove is VERY easy to use, even a cave woman (and my wife?) can use it! My teenage daughter knows how to operate it too...

Andrew
That's another reason why I purchased mine!