PDA

View Full Version : product review of sawyer squeeze water filter

finallyME
11-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Here is my first video product review. I can tell that I have a lot to learn still, mostly with focusing range. Anyways, this is for the Sawyer Squeeze filter system. Hopefully it is a beneficial review, since I have actually used the thing. Hope you like it.

http://youtu.be/vRlY_iqENQ0

gryffynklm
11-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Cool, product, Thanks for the review. Might be getting one.

Jimmyq
11-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Interesting. Something that falls between my Katadyn hiker pro and Aquamira Frontier Pro, might have to get that on the Santa list. One thought though, have you considered that using the rubber washer the way you suggest with cleaning, would you be concerned of contaminating the filter exit?

finallyME
11-19-2012, 03:12 PM
That is a good point, and I haven't thought of that. I would think that you would contaminate it if you didn't wash it off with clean water before hand, or maybe boiled it first. I usually don't bring the syringe with me, and just wait till I get home. Then I can wash the washer. If I do bring the syringe, then I should clean the washer first before using it to backflush. Thanks.

Jimmyq
11-20-2012, 12:42 AM
All good bro, just playing devil's advocate briefly to help us all understand it best.

finallyME
11-20-2012, 05:42 PM
All good bro, just playing devil's advocate briefly to help us all understand it best.

Well, keep it up, how else am I suppose to learn?