PDA

View Full Version : Painting! Sort of!

kyratshooter
09-19-2012, 12:45 PM
It is truly amazing how much damage one person can do using nothing but a palm sander and a paint roller!:cursing:

Rick
09-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Stuck in the corner again aren't ya? It'll dry in a couple of hours. Sure hope you weren't drinking beer and the bathroom is on the other side of the room.

hunter63
09-19-2012, 04:54 PM
I wouldn't post any pic's of my paint jobs either.......big fan of the bucket and broom method, myself.....

kyratshooter
09-19-2012, 09:00 PM
I did a bunch of drywall work Thursday-Sat. It is the very last of the construction work on the interior gutting and remodeling. All new walls, floors, ceilings, new wiring and plumbing.

I started painting Monday. Skipped Tuesday and finished up today. I moved every stick of furnature in the house and pinted every wall. The paint dried too white. Wanted an eggshell color and got bright white.

Anyhow, I have all the furnature back in usable position, pictures back on the walls and it is very bright in here suddenly. All I need now is 15 more plug covers and I will be a nearly civilized person. I installed lots of plugs when I rewired the place and the painting made me suddenly aware that I had not put on any plug crovers. I will pick them up tomorrow while I am in town.

Next comes a new pen for the chickens.

Wildthang
09-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Kyrat the girls will not let me paint anything, because they know that when I hate something, I screw it up! I hate painting and letting them do it all works for me!