PDA

View Full Version : Maybe working in San Juan PR. And have some questions!

Willie
08-05-2012, 09:41 AM
For anyone living in or have visited Puerto Rico. My job may be sending me to San Juan to work for about 2 months possibly more. I was wondering what you liked or didnt like, places you visited, do's and dont's,Etc. We have a hotel and rental car already taken care of. My co-worker has been down there for about 4 months already but he dont like to leave his hotel room! I however love to sightsee and eat what the locals eat. So when I am not working I will be out and about taking pics and whatnot. I will be going to old San Juan for sure!

Thanks for your input.
Willie:yawnb:

crashdive123
08-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Pal334 would probably be your best bet. You may want to send him a PM in case he does not see this thread.

Willie
08-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Will do. Thanks crash.

wtrfwlr
08-05-2012, 02:14 PM
I have a friend who was born and raised there. If you are on FaceBook I can put you in touch with him.

Pal334
08-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Wilie got your PM. Will respond later. On new iPad, and have hard time typing now. What area?, For work and hotel? Will you have a car? Do you speak any Spanish (not a big deal if not)? You can send in PM if you want. Lots to do while you are there, look forward to hearing from you