PDA

View Full Version : G'day!

SOE digital
06-30-2007, 10:45 PM
Heya folks, my name is Elliot Press and I'm an avid camper, adventurer, climber, photographer person. I came across this website only today so I thought I ought to sign up.

I'm 20 years old and I've been spending the last year or so doing expeditions out to the Pilbara region (North West desert area of Australia), taking photographs for calanders and doing LOTS of film work for Antropologists and mining companies, doing surveys etc. I've got lots and lots of shots of my trips out bush but none of which I've had scanned (I'm a big fan of 35mm film over Digital SLRs) yet so I can't post them here.
Late last year I spent several weeks out camping with the elders of the Punmu and Jigalong aboriginal communities (Martu people), learning how to track game and kill and prepare food such as goannas, snakes, roos etc...

Anyhoo, I came across this site in search for a outdoor survival forum and I struck gold. Looks like a cool little forum going on here so I can't wait to get stuck into the discussions.

Happy to be here :D

Tony uk
07-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Welcome Here SOE digital :D