PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 Turkey Encounter Video

Wingman
04-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Here's a short video of some turkey's that I caught on video while I was driving home from a day out 4x4 off-roading in the San Diego back country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ASpCG3k1w

JPGreco
04-08-2012, 08:59 PM
There was one that would wander through the yard at a house I was working on over the winter. I was 10 ft away from at numerous times.

Rick
04-08-2012, 09:06 PM
With that title I was fully expecting to see a monthly meeting of the F.A.R.T.s.

Wingman
04-08-2012, 11:22 PM
With that title I was fully expecting to see a monthly meeting of the F.A.R.T.s.

You have to put a warning on your post I almost spit soda all over the computer screen from laughing so hard.

Wildthang
04-10-2012, 10:23 AM
I wanna see the 4 wheel drive turkeys, are they good at climbing the creek banks? Although I knew a guy that had 3 legged chickens once, they were genetically engineered. And since it was just him, his wife, and son, they planned on all getting a drumstick when they had fried chicken.
I was going to visit them one day, and one of those chickens was out in the road about a mile form their house.
That chicken was running 50 mph and passed me in my truck. When I got to his house, we were talking about the new breed of 3 legged chickens, and I ask him how they tasted.
He said Shiz I dont know because we cant catch one!

jake abraham
04-10-2012, 10:40 AM
thanks wingman

Wingman
04-10-2012, 10:41 AM
I wanna see the 4 wheel drive turkeys, are they good at climbing the creek banks? Although I knew a guy that had 3 legged chickens once, they were genetically engineered. And since it was just him, his wife, and son, they planned on all getting a drumstick when they had fried chicken.
I was going to visit them one day, and one of those chickens was out in the road about a mile form their house.
That chicken was running 50 mph and passed me in my truck. When I got to his house, we were talking about the new breed of 3 legged chickens, and I ask him how they tasted.
He said Shiz I dont know because we cant catch one!

Now that would be a sight to behold!