PDA

View Full Version : Jumping in with both feet and one cane

Durtyoleman
02-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Hello Everyone,
Sorry it has been so long since I posted but after the accident and subsequent unemployment my internet access has been sporadic and limited at best. Many thanks for the gift when I was down it was greatly appreciated and well used. Now for the oddball update...

I was introduced by a neighbor to a man who owns a small (8 acre) property registered as a farm. The man has the best intentions and very limited knowledge. He was very impressed with my miniature rabbitry and small organic garden and has asked for help. This seemed a dream come true till we got to wrangling over the legal issues and money. We were looking at an LLC but due to the way he wishes to manage his farm in seemed extremely difficult to work out with myself and the others involved. But we are now looking at possibly working this under an independent contracting position. I am looking at setting up animal husbandry on his property with poultry rabbits and goats. We need to work out land usage and profit issues still but it sounds like an interesting and hopefully fun situation. I was born on a small rabbit farm and have a basic familiarity however it still seems daunting. The prospect of doing everything organic on land legally registered at my disposal is very tempting.
Here's hoping the negotiations and project go well and work for us all.
D.O.M.

jake abraham
02-24-2012, 11:21 PM
I hope this works out for you & the property owner

crashdive123
02-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Good luck to you D.O.M.

Rick
02-25-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm glad you're doing better and I hope this works out for you.