PDA

View Full Version : Help to save iligal plant destruction with weed killer

Lizard-Prince
02-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi folks: This is lizard Prince some people also call me thunder angel I am from Bayamon Puerto Rico. I come here seeking urgent help from my new friends yes you. I am seeking an agency or better yet a lab that can pin down what type of weed killer or nocive substance a criminal hand(our next door neighbor) is using to destroy my mother and brothers exotic fruit plants.My mom ate a guanabana and she against her knowlegde got in her system the piloris sickness she beleaves is the product of this poisoning. Mom saw them one day with the nozel sprayer against our plants but we could not photograph the criminal act. We suspect someone in this home is entering our property to do damage to the rest of our plantation.We are in the process to install survelance cameras to trap the vandal.I got pleanty pictures of this sabotage.They make cuts and drill holes in the hull of trees to inject poison The white stains is traveling thru the blood current of the tree trunks.Please help me They must be stopped they are messing with 78 year old lady and a motor coordinated handycap. Thanks for the input LP/ TA

Rick
02-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Have you considered contacting your local police? Beyond that, your avatar speaks volumes.

Condor
02-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Dig a big deep hole right in front of wear they are inserting the poison. Fill the bottom of the hole with dog poo...
camoflage the hole with sticks, then spread leaves or grass or something to hide the sticks and hole completely.

Actually, this might get you in trouble, i would contact the local police, or put a sign out there saying NO TRESPASSING - YOU ARE BEING VIDEO TAPED, or hide a trip wire attached to an outdoor alarm to attract attention to them when they trespass.

Good luck

Lizard-Prince
02-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Thanks Rick for coming thru please don't let my avatar throw you off track of me I am a fantasy novel writer at heart and I am impersonating my main hero character Lord Damian.An outfit mom sew up for my presentation in Gen Con game convention 1994. The trouble with these people is that the father works as a head honcho in a juvinal detention center for bad kids and his wife 2 brothers are in drugs and have gone to prison and her other brother is a city cop.all day you can hear them talking about these tetrical subjects. I still wish i can find the right sorce that can come home and take tissue samples of my affected plants. LP/ TA

JPGreco
02-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Do you have any toxicology labs around? They should be able to ID the issue. Also, you can either try to see what they are using, which may require some not so legal tactics, or go purchase a couple of different types and see if any of them mimic whats happening to your trees.

Pal334
02-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Contact the USDA office at the Federal Building in San Juan, they can do tox testing or refer you to a Common wealth office to assist you

Wise Old Owl
02-21-2012, 10:12 PM
the easiest way to solve this is find a top quality steath wildlife cam and put a large chip in it... they offer date & time stamp and can be well hidden nearby... People assume it takes photos the better ones take short video's on motion... There are no noises and no flash on the better ones,,, and for $150 will provide the evidence yea/ney to take the neighbor to court. The police will not lift a finger unless you have evidence.