PDA

View Full Version : Fenix E11 Flashlight Review

Wingman
12-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Here's a review of the Fenix E11 Flashlight. For a tiny flashlight this thing cranks out 105 lumens of light on high for about 1 hr 50 min of light. On the second stage your get 32 lumens of light for aobut 8 and a half hours! I can see this light being a great EDC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIdDxQjp26U

TresMon
12-31-2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks Wingman. I'm a big fan of Fenix lights!

Wingman
12-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks Wingman. I'm a big fan of Fenix lights!

Thanks brother Happy New Year!

GordonKnight
05-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Here's a review of the Fenix E11 Flashlight. For a tiny flashlight this thing cranks out 105 lumens of light on high for about 1 hr 50 min of light. On the second stage your get 32 lumens of light for aobut 8 and a half hours! I can see this light being a great EDC.

Hello I am huge fan of flashlights. Got one for my camping activity it does consumes much less battery and work very long:). Rates are getting cheap too

crashdive123
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Not to derail a thread or anything, but just thought I'd share a few of the things I look for when I look for a spammer.

1. A one and a half year old thread on a particular product is suddenly commented on.
2. Person that revived the old thread has done so with their very first post.
3. Person that revived the old thread is using a proxy IP address.
4. No rules have been broken, but will bear further watching.

OK - just thought I'd share that. Now, back to your regularly scheduled program. Sorry to derail such a riveting thread.