PDA

View Full Version : whats going on here?????

Unregistered
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM
I've been a member for a quite a while. But suddenly I can't log in, try to "reset" my password and get a message my account/ username/e-mail doesn't exist. Have I been banned for some reason and not notified?? If I have been I apologize for what ever I did to be banned, and will accept the admins decision. However I would like to know what caused it. I've enjoyed posting here and learning from others posts. Again my apologies to anyone I may have offended or .................? Thank you
oldsoldier

crashdive123
12-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Don, Rest assured that you have not been banned. I looked at your account and could not see what was causing the problem. If it's a password issue - Rick can help you with that (need admin access). Did you check things like your caps lock key and spelling?

crashdive123
12-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I see that you've posted since this thread was started. Glad you figured it out.

hunter63
12-20-2011, 06:16 PM
It's not nice to pay with old guys minds.....Welcome back...... oldsoldier

Rick
12-20-2011, 07:03 PM
We don't have a member by the name of UNREGISTERED. Okay, okay. I sent you an email Don. Your profile is fine but I did reset the password for you. The new password is in the email. All lower case on your login.