PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone...

trooper
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
I've been lurking this page ever since my dad joined and told me about it and learn something new everyday, I'm new to Wilderness Survival Forums postings but thought it was tme to ask questions and give a teens point of view because we're so underated and overlooked. I'm Beowulf's son and I'm 15 years old (be 16 on the 28th and yes that is important) and in the 10th grade. I hope my pops don't get mad I joined cause I didn't tell him and now he'll know, and right now I'm not in school cause I'm sick, stupid flu. Hope to learn more than my pops is teaching me (not that he don't do a good job but he's a perfectionist but I guess you gotta be) sometimes I feel like I slow him down in the woods and he's gotta do all the work, I just wanna pull my own weight when we trek. Anyway don't wanna take up your time just saying hi.

nell67
02-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Welcome beo junior!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey!! Cool as heck. Welcome aboard. Nice avatar!!

trooper
02-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Thanks guys, yeah since I'm the son of a member and pretty young I figured I go with a wolf puppy. Guess I'm one of the youngest members in the pack.

Rick
02-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Well, one of. But we do have younger.

trax
02-07-2008, 03:16 PM
This is great, now we've got someone to tell us about what a klutz your old man really is out in the bush...kidding pup, welcome aboard.

trooper
02-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Trax I've heard of you, my pops has talked about you and some other ranger dude on hear in Canada, Warbird or something like that. Actually my pops is really good in the woods but bumps into things around the house... lol... yeah he ran into the sliding glass door one summer and it knocked him down... lol... he got mad and replaced it with french doors. Lol... that's funny.

nell67
02-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Trax I've heard of you, my pops has talked about you and some other ranger dude on hear in Canada, Warbird or something like that. Actually my pops is really good in the woods but bumps into things around the house... lol... yeah he ran into the sliding glass door one summer and it knocked him down... lol... he got mad and replaced it with french doors. Lol... that's funny.

LOL,Thats too funny trooper.

Rick
02-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Trooper - I am SO glad you joined. You are such a welcome addition!!

nell67
02-07-2008, 03:41 PM
HE only wants you to tell more stories on your dad,DO NOT give him any more ammunition!!!!!!

Stealth
02-07-2008, 03:41 PM
the only thing better than one beo is two. i hope you learn some things on here that your dad doesnt even know.

welcome!

pgvoutdoors
02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
:)Welcome Trooper! The youth is the future of retaining our past. Listen and learn.

trooper
02-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I got lots of stories of the crazy things he's done.
One time when longbow hunting he got an arrow stuck in his but, he had went to sit down on a log and I had put an arrow point up leaning against the log while fixing my quiver, he didn't see it and sat down and it stuck him through his pants and he jumped up... lol... turned and pulled it out, up at his truck he dropped his pants and was looking at the blood running down his cheek... lol... and turned to see hte old lady at the house staring at him, then she got him him some alcohol and wiped it off, he was so embarrased, I told his friends and they still say stuff to him about it even today. That is so funny... lol... you should've seen it. He got mad and broke my arrow... lol... and then had to buy me a new one.

beerrunner13
02-07-2008, 04:33 PM
I got lots of stories of the crazy things he's done.
One time when longbow hunting he got an arrow stuck in his but, he had went to sit down on a log and I had put an arrow point up leaning against the log while fixing my quiver, he didn't see it and sat down and it stuck him through his pants and he jumped up... lol... turned and pulled it out, up at his truck he dropped his pants and was looking at the blood running down his cheek... lol... and turned to see hte old lady at the house staring at him, then she got him him some alcohol and wiped it off, he was so embarrased, I told his friends and they still say stuff to him about it even today. That is so funny... lol... you should've seen it. He got mad and broke my arrow... lol... and then had to buy me a new one.

Oh this is to good to be true. Beao arrow but............Come on thats funny and bless the little pygmies, amen

Rick
02-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Wait, wait. I can't keep up. I'm writing as fast as I can. arrow. butt. goofball....okay, I'm getting it.

Beo
02-07-2008, 04:36 PM
You little.... quit telling those stories, what happens in the woods stays in the woods.
Your grounded boy:D JK but really don't talk boy we'll talk bout this later... lol...
Do not read his stories... RIck! Trax! Not true I swear. No Beerrunner not funny.
Sheesh I'm done for.

nell67
02-07-2008, 04:39 PM
I tried to help you out,Beo,but that Rick dude,he lead him astray!!!!!!:D

Rick
02-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh, Trax....Don't we have a special place reserved in Traxistan for someone true to the cause?

Beo - Why...is that sweat I see on thy brow?

trax
02-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Refuge! Automatic free immigration to Free Traxistan and free protectionto any youngster's who may have stories to tell about their dad's adventures. You keep up the good work there trooper. Rick, Sarge, WarEagle? You guys got sons that want to come on board too? I've got plenty of room .....:D

Beo..that part about being doomed...yeah, pretty much bro!

nell67
02-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Sorry Beo:D

crashdive123
02-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Hello and welcome. This is gonna be fun.

Beo
02-08-2008, 10:30 AM
My God, a mutiny in my own home, what next.

Rick
02-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Well, from my point of view, it's been quite entertaining thus far, goofball. And you will note that name didn't even come from him. I think betwixt and between the forum members we can keep him plied with enough electronics, DVDs and the like to get to some of the REALLY good stories. I am taking notes.

Beo
02-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Real glad your enjoying yourself at my expense Riiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Have fun.

MedicineWolf
02-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Your done bro, and by the way I haven't seen Ethan since he was about 4 or 5, glad your hear Trooper. And if you pick on him bro, I'll tell those embarresing stories from the when we were in the Army. Hmmmm let me see. Hey Trooper, I got some good tales for ya son.

MedicineWolf
02-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Frigg'n Goofball, Frigg'n Goofball, Frigg'n Goofball, yeah your done and have a bunch of fun Rick (Twinkie... lol.. he told me that) cause I know him and he would.

Rick
02-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Equipment check. Popcorn, check. Soda, check. Reading glasses, check. Comfortable chair, check. Volume turned down so we don't have to listen to Goofball cry, check!

trax
02-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Still have this special shout out to anyone else's kids who want to come on board and tell us all about their parents' "expertise" in the wild,why limit ourselves to goof...I mean Beo.

Sam
02-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow Beowulf, just grab the butter. Cause you're toast. )