PDA

View Full Version : Wise Foods , are delicious

SemperFi
10-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Ok , I bought some long term storage foods awhile back , this past week I have been considering buying some more , relying on the past that I will just have to eat the stuff to find out if its any good! Well I opened up the stroganoff and my god that stuff is awesome , and the granola is the best granola ive ever had! It does make large portions , which is one reason why im eating it, I want the individual packets of food , because water could be at a premium in a disaster , and pouring a cup of water in the bag seems like a better deal to me in an emergency , with that said however, I also plan on getting more of this food , I have water abundantly available so this is a great deal!

One again Wise Foods are outstanding!!

crashdive123
10-03-2011, 11:55 AM
I tried them a while back and liked them. There are a few outfits that offer free samples. I really enjoyed the tortilla soup, but Mrs. Crash didn't care for it. I'll have to try a few other meals and see if they appeal to her. While it's true that in a desperate situation it would be a welcome meal, but there isn't much point in adding to her (and my) stress as part of our preps.

AVENGED
10-03-2011, 04:00 PM
I Haven't Found Those As Of Yet. Comparable To Mountain House?

crashdive123
10-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Not the ones I had. They required cooking.

crashdive123
10-03-2011, 05:30 PM
I looked at their website and the pictures of the dishes did not look like the ones I tried. Additionally they said "just add boiling water". I have a couple of packets left so I looked - low and behold it was not Wise brand but rather Nutriversal. I know they sound a lot alike but apparently they are different. Guess I'll have to give Wise a try.