PDA

View Full Version : listing a classified ad

ronjnk
09-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Hello Forum,
I just happened to stumble across this site and it looks like a terrific site. I have an off grid, remote lake front home for sale and I thought I'd try and list it on the classified section. The page will not allow me to do that. It says I don't have permission. Any idea how I can list that property? Thanks in advance. In case it can't go on the classifieds you can see the info at REMOVED.

Rick
09-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Yes, you have to have 100 posts to be able to list anything in the classified section. That keeps folks from just coming on here just to list something. Sort of like what you are trying to do.

ronjnk
09-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Thanks Rick. I tried to search on the Faq's for any requirements and couldn't find much to do with the classifieds. We've lived off the grid for over 30 years and live out here in the bush but it's time to start thinking about not being so isolated since we grow older. I was hoping to find someone to take this over with similar views and desires and did not realize the extent of how many people are out there like minded. Your site is a good example of how many people are out there with the same goals. 100 posts is a lot but we'll make a few. Anyways, thanks again for the response. Have a good day.

natertot
09-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi Ron,and welcome to WSF. If you hang around here for a little while, you'll reach the hundred post mark in no time. WSF doesn't want classifieds to be the primary reason to come here. The primary reason for this site is to learn, help, and share our experiences in order to spread the love and interest for the wild and survival. I hope that you can stick around and contribute.

Rick
09-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Here are the rules for posting. It's a sticky in the market place section.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?17231-Important-rules-read-this-first

BENESSE
09-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Ronjnk, living off grid for 30+ yrs is quite a feat and sharing your knowledge and first hand experience would invaluable.
Many people dream about it, few kinda do it and even fewer pull it off. If you stick around, I'm sure there would be a lot of questions.

crashdive123
09-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Additionally Ronjnk - I've remove the website you listed. If you want to sell you now know how.