PDA

View Full Version : I got a "POOPER".......I Got a "POOPER"

Sourdough
09-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Alert the media, film clip at 11:PM Local News........"I Got a Pooper"........Yea, yea, yea, I got a pooper.

Well I don't know if it will work, and I will have to flush it once a day with a bucket of water from the creek.......But, I Got a Pooper, I got a pooper. The waste water plumbing is downright ugly, but I got a pooper.

After (11) Eleven years of outhouse, and the last six months of just straddling a hole in the ground.........I got a pooper.

Sing it loud, sing it proud........I got a POOPER, I got a POOPER.......(OK Maybe):innocent::innocent::innocent:

gryffynklm
09-02-2011, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdRqoVSZPE

Willie
09-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Wow...I dont know what to say.......Good for you!haha

Woodmaster750
09-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Dang now ya don't have to step in it... :-)

BENESSE
09-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Ladies, the line starts over there...Mr. SD will be with you right after...well he is indisposed right now but yes, he IS interviewing.

Rick
09-03-2011, 07:25 AM
I know you are not familiar with the day to day operation of indoor plumbing so left me offer some tidbits of advice to make life easier.
1). If it didn't start life as food it doesn't go on the toilet. This would include but not be limited to: furs, wet ammunition, underwear beyond redemption, gasoline or dirt of any kind.
2). You don't need to follow the first act with adding lime to the toilet.
3). There is no need to check the depth with a toilet. You won't be able to see anything anyway. If you can see anything pull down on the handle.
4). You can now close the door if you wish assuming there is a door.

crashdive123
09-03-2011, 07:31 AM
I fear that you are becoming downright civilized. What's next - eating moose meat with your pinky sticking out?

Sourdough
09-03-2011, 09:27 AM
You can now close the door if you wish assuming there is a door.

Sorry not only NO Door, But NO Walls either.

SemperFi
09-03-2011, 09:52 AM
I know you are not familiar with the day to day operation of indoor plumbing so left me offer some tidbits of advice to make life easier.
1). If it didn't start life as food it doesn't go on the toilet. This would include but not be limited to: furs, wet ammunition, underwear beyond redemption, gasoline or dirt of any kind.
2). You don't need to follow the first act with adding lime to the toilet.
3). There is no need to check the depth with a toilet. You won't be able to see anything anyway. If you can see anything pull down on the handle.
4). You can now close the door if you wish assuming there is a door.

As to number 1 , some of the new toilets out there can swallow ammo ,underwear, gas ,dirt ,rocks whatever!

crashdive123
09-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Sorry not only NO Door, But NO Walls either.

I guess you'll have to share until winter then.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080902232906/uncyclopedia/images/c/c8/Bear-on-toilet.jpg

1stimestar
09-03-2011, 02:51 PM
I recently saw a toilet in a commercial establishment that you pushed the handle up for #1 and down for #2. I guess it is what one would call a smart toilet! Congratulations. Now you get to clean porcelain.

Seniorman
09-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Nothing wrong with a little modern comfort. Mr. Crapper had the right idea, huh?

S.M.

cowgirlup
09-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Congratulations! This is a proud moment for you.:)

Rick
09-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Now that right there is funny I don't care who you are. God bless all them little commode usin' pygmies down there is New Guinea.