PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Tony uk
06-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi im Tony uk, i first got interested in survival when my uncle who is in the british army showed me some pics of his survival corse and told me some tips which i hope i will never have to use in a reall situation

The book that this site is based off of i have plus others that include:

Nuclear War Survival Guide For The British Government, Life Skills - Survival - Survival In Various Situations, US Marine Corps MWTC Winter Survival Course Handbook, The Complete Outdoorsman's Handbook - A Guide to Outdoor Living and Wilderness Survival, The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook, U.S. Marine Corps - The Individual's Guide for Understanding and Surviving Terrorism, Us Army - Survival Field Manual, SAS Survival Guide, Survival - Plants - Edible and Medicinal Plants, How To Make Emergency Gas Masks, Nuclear Biological & Chemical Warfare Survival, Survival - How To - Dry Food, Survival - Survival Fishing, DESERT Survivalists, Never Say Die Canadian Survival Manual, Survival - First Aid for Soldiers, Survival - Map And Compass, Survival - Wilderness Shelter Types, US Army course - Mountaineering Techniques, US Navy Diving Survival Manual, Us Army Medical Lifesaver Medical Tasks

I hope to learn more here and haave and enjoyable time on this site

RobertRogers
06-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Impressive list! Welcome

the edge
06-14-2007, 09:21 PM
great list man and welcome to the forums

Tony uk
06-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the Welcome :D

Yeah, im sure i have more but my room where i keep them is in a hell of a mess but i'll have a look :)

wildman24
06-15-2007, 01:22 PM
great list of books, hope to check some of them out. cool, you are in scotland, I would love to check out scotland. I heard it is great there!!!

Tony uk
06-15-2007, 05:05 PM
I think you need to have a like for it to enjoy it, But yeah it a great place, tones & tones to do you should come on a holoday sometime