PDA

View Full Version : cant register

Unregistered
05-18-2011, 06:49 PM
i tried registering three times but your system said i'm a spammer. i can assure you i am human. here is my info: username: nasty, email: thefantastisaurus@gmail.com, im in mountain standard tiand will exept emails from users and administrators

crashdive123
05-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Can you post a screen shot of the message you are getting? Sending you an email at this point is not something that I would recommend anybody do. This can all be resolved right here without the risk of any phishing.

Unregistered
05-22-2011, 04:58 PM
i would be happy to post a screen shot if i knew how. this is probaly a stupid question, but at my age i dont mind being an anachronism. post instructions and i'll go for it.

crashdive123
05-22-2011, 06:12 PM
The way I do it is real complicated, and involves two other programs. I know there is an easier way (just don't know how to do it). Maybe somebody that does know will post and we can both learn. I've checked the IP address that you are posting from, and it has not been banned that I can tell.

Unregistered
05-22-2011, 06:18 PM
http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

Chris
05-23-2011, 08:49 AM
You are likely on the stopforumspam.com blacklist, you need to get removed from their blacklist, or try registering with a different username (the blacklist works on username, email, and ip address).