PDA

View Full Version : Politics Policy Query

spiritman
01-17-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm asking about the discussion of politics, not stating my views so I'm well within the true meaning of the rule about no politics so here goes. :D

Why no discussion of politics? :confused:Too sensitive of a topic? :confused:

Could there be a thread about it? You know as well as I it could be removed or locked at any time it gets out of hand and anyone violating it :mad: would be appropriately dealt with.

corndog-44
01-17-2008, 07:58 PM
There are 3 topics I do not discuss without first putting on the boxing gloves: money (how much a person makes), religion and politics.

tracks
01-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Money????do they stil make that stuff, Ill trade you two beavers and a skunk for a
good skining knife....

Elkchsr
01-17-2008, 08:20 PM
The last board I was on had an area for members only and they pretty much leave it alone (Sorta like some thing one would call the "Pig Pen"

Proud American
01-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Surviving Politics should be a topic jk. Seriously much to sensitive wouldnt want to ruin friendships over what party your votin for would you?

canid
01-17-2008, 11:08 PM
anybody who wouldn't be my friend becausei voted for zombie roosevelt is no friend of mine...

Sarge47
01-18-2008, 07:54 AM
You'd have to take that up with Chris, but why would you want to discuss politics in a Survival Forum?:confused: That's not cool. Politicians are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods!:eek:

Tony uk
01-18-2008, 12:54 PM
You'd have to take that up with Chris, but why would you want to discuss politics in a Survival Forum?:confused: That's not cool. Politicians are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods!:eek:

Damm right Sarge :cool:

All the latest laws comming into place in UK are insane, for instance people under a certain height (Not a small one either) will have to sit in a riser seat in a car :confused:

And the ones with NHS dentists on patent lists, Enough are leaveing already yet they make them want to go more

Jay
01-18-2008, 01:39 PM
why would you want to discuss politics in a Survival Forum?:confused: That's not cool. Politicians are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods!:eek:

I agree with sarge. this is not the place for politics. I think we can get ourselves into enough trouble just talking survival! No need to add politics to the mixture. So let's stick to survival. (Wilderness kind)

trax
01-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Any politics anyone wants to support, I will oppose. I'm absolutely with Sarge and Jay, this is no place for politics as far as I'm concerned.

Rick
01-18-2008, 04:04 PM
That wasn't politically correct, Trax.

trax
01-18-2008, 04:34 PM
and yet, I'm quite comfortable with it...:D

Tony uk
01-18-2008, 04:59 PM
and yet, I'm quite comfortable with it...:D

o.O Scandal !!!!!!!!! :p

trax
01-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Scandals are the only in politics that make politics interesting. And if I'm ever politically correct...send me out to the same firing squad as Rick and the bobble head are going to.

Tony uk
01-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Scandals are the only in politics that make politics interesting. And if I'm ever politically correct...send me out to the same firing squad as Rick and the bobble head are going to.

Im cant pay for 2 plane tickets :eek:

trax
01-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Im cant pay for 2 plane tickets :eek:

Why? Were you volunteering to shoot us? Get it right the first time there punkin cuz there won't be a second.

Tony uk
01-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Why? Were you volunteering to shoot us? Get it right the first time there punkin cuz there won't be a second.

One shot, the mondula oblongatta, instant death

Do you agree to these terms ? :p

nell67
01-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Tony,exactly what have you been drinking?? whatever it is,chill dude.

Tony uk
01-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Tony,exactly what have you been drinking?? whatever it is,chill dude.

Lol, i havent been drinking anything, I dont know why i was hyper like i had a box of sugar to myself last night. Strange :confused:

Nativedude
01-21-2008, 02:28 AM
". . .Politicians :eek: are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods! . . . " :eek:

DITTO. . .DITTO. . .DITTO what Sarge said ;)