PDA

View Full Version : Wooopie.......Blogs can NOW be HARD Deleted.

Sourdough
01-21-2011, 08:22 PM
So I was just fooling with some of my blogs, and discovered that now we can Hard Delete, it the past you could only soft delete. So I took out the trash.

Sourdough
01-21-2011, 08:24 PM
OK, Moderator change title to "Wooopie......Blogs can NOW be HARD Deleted.

Alaskan Survivalist
01-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanks, I cleaned mine up too.

crashdive123
01-21-2011, 09:02 PM
OK, Moderator change title to "Wooopie......Blogs can NOW be HARD Deleted.

Done.......

Sourdough
01-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Done.......

Thank you, I must have had one of those moments when I had a brain gas eruption, aka brain f@rt.

Well that was interesting, I just did spell check and it appears that F@rt is a word, go figure.

Chris
01-21-2011, 09:25 PM
I don't know if it was intentional or not before, but I always intend to give members more control over their own blogs, than they would have over their posts in a forum thread. Seeing the forum more as a community resource, but the blog more as your personal sandbox.

Sourdough
01-21-2011, 09:59 PM
I don't know if it was intentional or not before, but I always intend to give members more control over their own blogs, than they would have over their posts in a forum thread. Seeing the forum more as a community resource, but the blog more as your personal sandbox.

That is a fair prospective, I was always frustrated that I could not fully delete a blog entry. I like it more gooooder this way. Thanks Boss.