PDA

View Full Version : Photon Light

Rick
01-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I just purchased a Photon Light for my pocket survival kit that is pretty cool (well, I think it is anyway). It's called a Photon Freedom Micro and it comes with a beam that offers viable brightness, 4 levels of flashing beacons, and an automatic SOS setting. It has a clip that attaches to the brim of your hat for use as a headlamp as well.

http://www.photonlight.com/Photon-Freedom-Micro-Keychain-LED-Flashlights-p/fm-led-keychain-flashlight.htm

Tony uk
01-11-2008, 10:14 PM
I saw this a while back but never bought it, I carry a small flashlight for signaling and a heavy one plus a small headlight for use at night

Rick
01-11-2008, 10:22 PM
I've got a slug of photons and I really like them. I bought this one to see what it was like and it's actually a "bright" idea.......I slay myself, I really do.

Tony uk
01-11-2008, 10:25 PM
I've got a slug of photons and I really like them. I bought this one to see what it was like and it's actually a "bright" idea.......I slay myself, I really do.

You must be getting these from a book somewhere. *Spies on Rick for a few days*

Where do you hide it ?

Rick
01-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Do you find it so hard to believe that I'm actually a quiet, witty, introvert capable of incredible puns and anecdotal humor? Never mind, I can't even write it with a straight face.

Tony uk
01-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Do you find it so hard to believe that I'm actually a quiet, witty, introvert capable of incredible puns and anecdotal humor? Never mind, I can even write it with a straight face.

I find i hard to beleve you can hide that dammed book so well :P