PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to....

Go_army2
05-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Cure an headache?

owl_girl
05-14-2007, 01:03 PM
It depends, what kind of headache? If it’s a sinus headache it needs deferent treatment then some other types. If your hiking and get a headache it could be many things, dehydration, overheating, and allergies to name a few. Willow contains salicin, a natural aspirin. Chewing on willow leaves will treat the pain of most none sinus headaches but not the cause. You could also boil the bark and drink it as a tea. Eating rose hips are good if you have a fever. Those are tow plants that commonly grow all over. But if you want to order some herbs offline you could try fenugreek or Feverfew. Feverfew can reduce the frequency and intensity of migraine headaches. But you shouldn’t take it if your allergic to chamomile. If you have a hangover you could use rose hip tea with some ginger root powder, honey, and a few drop of goldenseal. that will treat the cause and pain and help more then just the headache. And If you don’t have that you could try hot water with lemon Juice, ginger root powder, and honey that’s the recipe I use on my brothers for all sorts of sicknesses, and with much success.Then I’d recommend eating a banana to replace a lot of the nurturance you lost when you drank.There is a lot more herbs out there that can treat a headache but remember the headache is a symptom and treating the pain is deferent then treating the cause.

wolf
05-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Dandelion and the most effective is peppermint especially tea

Go_army2
05-15-2007, 04:34 PM
thank you both of you!