PDA

View Full Version : Special Diets

BigDaddy
11-14-2010, 10:08 PM
How many of you out there have celiac and look for the “gluten free” labeling?
Just askin’ cause I am thinking about reducing or eliminating my gluten intake…I need to reduce the weight of my, ehem, biological BOB and I am wondering what foods I will be able to continue eating and what foods I can’t.

welderguy
11-14-2010, 10:25 PM
going gluten free may not be the answer for your reverse six pack, my son has celiacs and most of the food I buy him is higher in calories and protien. and was told by his doctor that I should see a noticeable diffrence in his weight in 6 months. and I have he is getting bigger, BTW he is 4.

Winnie
11-15-2010, 09:20 AM
BD, you're not alone. There are a bunch of us who carry a bit more "fuel" than needed.

Have a look at this thread, may give you some ideas!

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12084&highlight=begins

BigDaddy
11-15-2010, 03:38 PM
BD, you're not alone. There are a bunch of us who carry a bit more "fuel" than needed.

Have a look at this thread, may give you some ideas!

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12084&highlight=begins

I did look through this thread last week, Winnie.
My knee injury has not allowed me to do most of the physical activities I was doing so I need to somehow change my diet. I used to be built like a brick s***house. I know I’ll never have those days back again but now I am starting to feel like a flabby plastic outhouse. I’m hoping it will be a little easier to get myself back in shape now that I have some sanity back, thanks to the WSF. I feel so much better now that there are so many like minded people to talk to.

kyratshooter
11-15-2010, 04:18 PM
I’m hoping it will be a little easier to get myself back in shape now that I have some sanity back, thanks to the WSF. I feel so much better now that there are so many like minded people to talk to.

Did you proof read that statement before you hit the button?

If you got wet in a shower of mental ineptness there is no sense in jumping into the lake of insanity and calling it normal!

BENESSE
11-15-2010, 04:40 PM
I think kyrat threw in some weed in his chocolate pie.

Rick
11-15-2010, 05:01 PM
The boy is from Kentuck. They get the news later than most folks.

BigDaddy
11-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Did you proof read that statement before you hit the button?

If you got wet in a shower of mental ineptness there is no sense in jumping into the lake of insanity and calling it normal!

K, I do proof read everything before sending, mostly to be very careful that I don’t offend anyone. If I choose to be offensive, I prefer to do it face to face with the other party, that way they have the opportunity to display an immediate response. I don’t believe in intentionally offending from behind a keyboard. If my post HAS offended you in some way then I sincerely apologize.
I don’t quite understand the “shower of mental ineptness” part…what are you trying to say with that statement? Please explain

Winnie
11-15-2010, 06:10 PM
I think KYR is questioning the soundness of relying on a lakeful of WSF members to return you to sanity, there's not a lot of that around here.

crashdive123
11-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah BigDaddy - I think he was casting aspersions on the rest of us......Hey! Wait a minute!

kyratshooter
11-15-2010, 11:17 PM
I think KYR is questioning the soundness of relying on a lakeful of WSF members to return you to sanity, there's not a lot of that around here.

What Winnie said.

No hostility intended toward anyone.

BigDaddy
11-16-2010, 11:05 AM
I would rather drown in a lake of nuts than swim in an ocean of nothing.

Winnie
11-16-2010, 03:14 PM
I would rather drown in a lake of nuts than swim in an ocean of nothing.

You've come to the right place then!;)

BigDaddy
11-16-2010, 05:11 PM
You've come to the right place then!;)

HAHAHA

Like I said in my intro: It's nice to be part of the "Family" :gun_bandana: