PDA

View Full Version : My wife is a crafty pusher.

klickitat
10-23-2010, 12:54 PM
I think I have a problem and I just now realized it. About 2 months ago my wife got up and made me my coffee and handed it to me on the way out the door. (I have the best wife)

Driving down the road I take a sip of coffee and then had to take another quick sip. HMMM, What the heck is that taste. I LIKE IT! I get home and my wife asked me how I liked my coffee. Come to find out she put a dash of pumpkin spice in the bottom of the cup before pouring in my coffee. Who knew that pumpkin spice and coffee complimented each other so well.

What's next, tripple latte, mocha, frapa $20 a cup joe? I feel like such a wimp now. I normally make fun of those foofoo types and now here I am drinking pumpkin spiced coffee and loving it.

Justin Case
10-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Hmm.. I gotta try that, I have heard of cinnamon and even chocolate before,, But not pumpkin spice,, Thank your wife and thank you for the tip :)

Winnie
10-23-2010, 02:26 PM
I think I have a problem and I just now realized it. About 2 months ago my wife got up and made me my coffee and handed it to me on the way out the door. (I have the best wife)

Driving down the road I take a sip of coffee and then had to take another quick sip. HMMM, What the heck is that taste. I LIKE IT! I get home and my wife asked me how I liked my coffee. Come to find out she put a dash of pumpkin spice in the bottom of the cup before pouring in my coffee. Who knew that pumpkin spice and coffee complimented each other so well.

What's next, tripple latte, mocha, frapa $20 a cup joe? I feel like such a wimp now. I normally make fun of those foofoo types and now here I am drinking pumpkin spiced coffee and loving it.

Don't know if you live in a cold area, but give it a try in milky cocoa(hot chocolate made with milk) Too! Warms the cockles of the heart!:wavey:

canid
10-23-2010, 02:38 PM
i've had a couple really good pumpkin pie lattes in the past. i used to take just nutmeg or cardamom in my coffee too. it's pretty good.

BENESSE
10-23-2010, 06:23 PM
You're on to something good, klick.
People pay good money for a Starbucks Gingerbread latte for a reason. Comes around only at this time of the year and I'm hooked.

rwc1969
10-23-2010, 11:29 PM
punkin spiced coffee! There's your problem with the fever.;)