PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't make the Jamboree,,,,, But,,,,,

Justin Case
10-22-2010, 05:29 PM
I am going to go to this local event ! :) I have never been to one before, I am kinda excited :)
http://www.happytrailschilicookoff.com/

Winnie
10-23-2010, 05:20 AM
This comes to mind......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68v4g6ZjNlw :D

Have a great day!!

Justin Case
10-23-2010, 08:53 AM
LOL,,,, Yep !

Camp10
10-23-2010, 09:00 AM
How can you go wrong when you have chili and classic cars? The only thing that could be better is if there is a Ms. Chili cookoff contest....okay, that might not be the best contest, but still! Have a fun day!

Justin Case
10-23-2010, 09:04 AM
How can you go wrong when you have chili and classic cars? The only thing that could be better is if there is a Ms. Chili cookoff contest....okay, that might not be the best contest, but still! Have a fun day!

Yeah, I was a little disappointed about that too :blush:

Batch
10-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Our chili cook off is kind of a big deal here. I went to the first 10 and it was a bit more about the chili then. They'd usually have CDB and bands like Nitty Gritty Dirt Band play.

Mow it is more like a big concert that also has a chili cook off. The last one I went to was 2009 and it had Alan Jackson, Jessica Simpson, Jason Aldean, Little Big Town, and Justin Moore. Jessica Simpson showed up with a little extra curve and that made national news. LOL

Have a good time Justin.

Justin Case
10-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Our chili cook off is kind of a big deal here. I went to the first 10 and it was a bit more about the chili then. They'd usually have CDB and bands like Nitty Gritty Dirt Band play.

Mow it is more like a big concert that also has a chili cook off. The last one I went to was 2009 and it had Alan Jackson, Jessica Simpson, Jason Aldean, Little Big Town, and Justin Moore. Jessica Simpson showed up with a little extra curve and that made national news. LOL

Have a good time Justin.

Dang,,,, Those are a much bigger deal ! I think there will just be a local band here ,, lol,,

Justin Case
10-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Well, That SUCKED ! I was through there in less than an hour and I went through twice,,,, For my 5 bucks, I got 6 tickets, good for 1 small spoon of chili each,,, The car show was a real joke,, They had 5,, count em five cars there and the best one was a restored model T,,, LOL,,,, Most of the chili tasted like canned (cheap canned), one old man had the best Chili I have ever tasted (next to my late Father of course, who's will always be the worlds best ! :)) and that old man got my vote,, (but he was a grouchy old cuss !) anyway, I am home already and Hungry ! LOL,,,

Winnie
10-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Oh, that's too bad it looked like a good day out!. If all else fails make a load of mashed potato and gravy. Some of the best, cheap and easily available comfort food I know of.