PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just sick

oly
10-21-2010, 09:55 PM
These people are coming to town and they are not going to receive any kind of a welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqhUjAWfu-8
http://www.tooeletranscript.com/view/full_story/10000079/article-Kansas-church-plans-protest-at-fallen-soldier%E2%80%99s-funeral?instance=home_news_left

I wish my daughter would have told me earlier in the day so I could join the silent protesters (on facebook some where). Anyway there is 3 biker clubs and an unknown amount of others that will join in and block these fools from interrupting the funeral proceedings.

Justin Case
10-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Yeah, Those Whack Jobs are going to end up causing some real violence sometime, Somebody will end up getting shot before they stop that disgusting behavior,, IMO

klickitat
10-21-2010, 10:56 PM
some of the worst that our country has to offer.

BENESSE
10-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Let the bikers handle it. :sneaky2:

canid
10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
these guys do an amazing job; really. think about it; no matter what our views, politics, etc. we can all come together in a complete, baffled resounding "WTF?"

sadly, i think JiC is right.

kyratshooter
10-22-2010, 01:54 AM
It's a pity we can not enact a law that automatically drafts a funeral protester into the Marine Corps.

16 weeks of training and automatic deployment to hazardous duty station for the next 4 years.

Asger
10-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Disgusting

Winter
10-22-2010, 10:52 AM
I would have a hard time controlling my throat stomp reaction.

finallyME
10-22-2010, 12:09 PM
The soldier's grandparents go to my church. Because of this, my church is providing the funeral services. If fact, my wife is there now helping with the meal that is served to the family members. She made a cake for it last night. The county has pulled out all stops to make this a great event to give some meaning to the sacrifice this soldier paid. The highway was lined with flags for miles for his body to be transported from the airport to the funeral home. Our church will be lined with flags. At the viewing last night, the funeral home had more flags on it's property than I have ever seen. They must have taken every flag in the city and stuck it there. A 2 star general is expected to be present, along with some high-ups in my church. Talking with my scouts the other day, a lot of high school kids plan to skip today so they can be present.

It sickens me that anyone would protest the funeral of a fallen soldier.

Pal334
10-22-2010, 06:30 PM
They are outrageous. They depend on the rights and priveleges paid for in blood and the lives by the very people they are protesting.
THe only comfort you could offer the familiy is our support. I have a sincere and heart felt wish that these "things" from that church pay for this in the "great beyond".

finallyME
10-23-2010, 01:43 AM
An update. The funeral went well. There were a lot of people there in support. And, thankfully, no protesters. My wife stayed late to help clean up. When I got to the church after work, I noticed a lot of the houses on the road to the church had big signs out front saying they are grateful for this hero's sacrifice. Also, most homes had flags out front. It was touching.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=12923022

oly
10-23-2010, 05:23 AM
Finnally me thank your wife for her support

SARKY
10-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Hey if they want to play that game, I say find out where everyone of those A holes lives. Then a large group camps out on their front lawn and screams at them the absurdities that they scream at our fallen heros. Let's just see how long they and their neighbors can handle that!

canid
10-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Maybe some kind of a non-interference treaty with a few select nations to the effect that we won't maintain or defend sovereignty of the specific parcels of land where their church and homes stand...?

WBC: Whatever else a soldier might be, they are giving themselves to your freedom. don't want to be defended by them? then don't.

Justin Case
10-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Hey if they want to play that game, I say find out where everyone of those A holes lives. Then a large group camps out on their front lawn and screams at them the absurdities that they scream at our fallen heros. Let's just see how long they and their neighbors can handle that!

GOOD IDEA !!! I am sure a few Biker clubs would be happy to participate in such an event ! :)