PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe this...

hoosierarcher
10-12-2010, 07:00 PM
I have a gay stalker, I rejected him so he texts me all sort of bull and plays pranks on me. Now he is insulting me over and over in public and I am about to go postal on him. I have enough turmoil in my life right now without this jackhole. Pray that I keep my calm, please.

RangerXanatos
10-12-2010, 07:05 PM
You don't want to do anything rash. You have just now started to get back up on your feet. Don't do anything to mess it up.

If he is a fellow co-worker, lodge a complaint against him. Do everything the right way.

Sourdough
10-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Call the police.......get a restraining order.

BENESSE
10-12-2010, 08:05 PM
SD is right.
Also, don't forget to save all the texts and anything else that documents what he's doing.
Eyewitnesses help as well.

hoosierarcher
10-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Oh and by the way all I did to reject him was to tell him, "I'm not gay and I'm not interested in moving in with you."

scottmphoto
10-12-2010, 08:19 PM
I agree on calling the police...press charges. A restraining order is fine, but that piece of paper isn't much "real" defense against a stalker. But, at least it gives you a better legal footing if you have to shoot him.

kyratshooter
10-12-2010, 08:23 PM
:noway:

I know Ken has a heavy case load right now but we need his legal input on this.

Save every message. Use the messeges to get the restraining order. File a harassment suit against him immidiately. Do not wait until the NEXT incident. He knows what he is doing and he knows it is wrong. Hit him through the legal system and hit him where it hurt$$$.

Rick
10-12-2010, 08:26 PM
How on earth did he get your phone number to text you? There may be some laws broken right there.

shooter_250
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Archer...i have been secretly praying for you since i joined the forum...you got the job and i'm proud for you...do you have a small recorder?...if you can get a few recordings of this guy, you may be able to go to HR, presuming he works at the same hospital you do and have something done...harrassment at work is a major no no...sexual harrassment is and even bigger no no...on the other hand...if you lay hands to him,,,you will be crucified so to speak for committing a hate crime...

if i remember correctly a person in your state may record his/her own coversations without notifying the other participants in the conversation...contact the District Attorneys' Office in your town..don't ask the cops..you could unwittly compromise the officer should there be an incident and that officer is involved in the arrests..

i suggest take a couple of deep breaths, count to ten...and walk away...it will wear down soon,,not soon enough I realize...but soon...

should he attempt to rape you, you handsome Hoosier...feel free to ...defend your virginity?....virtue?... derriere

nope not an attorney...

God Bless

Lee

Justin Case
10-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Be firm ! um,,, I mean be blunt, NO MEANS NO !

klickitat
10-12-2010, 10:02 PM
check laws before you do any recording.

Document, document, document! Go to HR, go to police and file a restraining order. keep a log of every instance of harassment.

DOGMAN
10-13-2010, 12:37 AM
I guess we handle things a little different here...I would never think to ask the government for help solving a personal issue- so I understand your dilema Hoosier, because it doesnt sound like calling the cops is tops on your list either!

He may be homosexual, and he may be unbalanced- but he's still a man. Talk to him like one. Tell him matter-of-factly to back the hell off- or suffer the consequences. Flip the game on him. Your no victim- don't let him make you feel like one

Graf
10-13-2010, 05:06 AM
I find a little hilbilly justice goes a long way

your_comforting_company
10-13-2010, 08:07 AM
I have to agree with the rest of the guys. File complaints at work, and such. I guess being self-employed has it's advantages. I would just beat the crap out of him and leave him laying in the street, but that's not the route you should take especially when just getting back on your feet. Try to do things legally, BUT, should you get confronted in a bad situation like a dark alley, I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself.

Batch
10-13-2010, 08:47 PM

Oh, I seen that movie. It was Burt Reynolds and Ned Beatty. But, Hoosierarcher said he ain't attracted to him squealing or no.

HA, I hope you get it resolved quickly and things keep progressing forward for you.

There was a time I knew how I would handle this. I don't know how I would handle it now. Pretty tricky because the law at one side favors the stalkee and then on the other you gotta watch for the bleeding hearts who would say that you were wrong just because the guy is gay.

Rick
10-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Hey Batch. Does the stalker or the stalkee have the stalk? If a stalker stalks a stalkee but stops is that a balk? Does the stalkee get to take his base?

Ole WV Coot
10-13-2010, 11:24 PM

Saying if all else fails hit him with your purse? I couldn't resist, had the same problem with ladies all my life, just cursed:bawling:

crashdive123
10-14-2010, 07:18 AM
Just feel flattered and move on.

Sarge47
10-14-2010, 07:49 AM
So what's the problem? He's gay, not an axe murderer, right? Tell him "No thanks, I'm 'rough trade,'" & ignore him. If he persists then just laugh at him. Sheeesh! After all, it's just love. :wub:

hoosierarcher
10-14-2010, 02:33 PM
He doesn't work with me, strike that, he doesn't work at all. He is a trust fund baby.
I have laid down the law with him and so has a mutual friend. The mutual friend told him you keep "messing" with me one day soon the sh!t hammer would fall and hot him squarely. The trust baby likes to see reaction from those he torments. He laughs at stupid stuff and likes to see people lose their temper.

Rick
10-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Wait a minute. How big is this trust fund? What? I'm just askin'.

hoosierarcher
10-14-2010, 03:03 PM
I have no Idea the total value but he gets between 2500 and 3000 dollars a month.

Rick
10-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Ah, never mind. If I get a sugar daddy it will be for a whole lot more than that. Thanks anyway.

BENESSE
10-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Ah, never mind. If I get a sugar daddy it will be for a whole lot more than that. Thanks anyway.

Will put out for twinkies, you say?

Rick
10-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Only if they are super sized. Or fried.

Batch
10-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey Batch. Does the stalker or the stalkee have the stalk? If a stalker stalks a stalkee but stops is that a balk? Does the stalkee get to take his base?

If it is a balk then you have to have a balker and a balkee or balkees. I mean you could have balkers.

A word of warning balkees love to stalk balkers...