PDA

View Full Version : Taxes

kyratshooter
10-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Tax time. I just got the bill for the homestead. I really can not complain. $100 for the year.

Now that I think about it I do not know what I am paying for. I have seen one cop on my road this year, no road crew has touched the road. I have no children for them to corrupt in their schools.

The only public official I have not paid for the service they offered was the health department guy who come out and harassed me for having a PVC pipe lying in the yard.

I guess I am lucky overall. They could be charging me more to give me less and harass me more often.

:boxer:

Justin Case
10-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Tax time. I just got the bill for the homestead. I really can not complain. $100 for the year.

Now that I think about it I do not know what I am paying for. I have seen one cop on my road this year, no road crew has touched the road. I have no children for them to corrupt in their schools.

The only public official I have not paid for the service they offered was the health department guy who come out and harassed me for having a PVC pipe lying in the yard.

I guess I am lucky overall. They could be charging me more to give me less and harass me more often.

:boxer:

whats wrong with that ?