PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to learning

TBBucs
12-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Hello everyone! I'm a high school senior from Oregon who's interests include sports (four-year varsity track and field athlete), music (both my own and that of others), writing, web development, and of course, the outdoors.

Google has sent me to these forums on several occasions in response to my pleas for answers on various outdoor-related topics, but I've never stuck around long enough to actually sign up and become a regular. Until now, that is.

As far as outdoor experience, I don't have much in terms of survival skills, but I am no stranger to the wilderness in the northwest. I've done some primitive camping (both in a group and solo), but am always eager to learn more. That's where you come in.

I think that introduction should suffice; I'm looking forward to learning from all of you, and maybe even throwing in some of my own experiences.

nell67
12-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the Wolfpack!

Tony uk
12-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the fourms :D

Sarge47
12-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome, any input you have is greatly appreciated. Hope this site can be of use to you!:cool:

Rick
12-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Welcome home, TB.

woodwose
12-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Welcome TBBucs.. You're just south of me... relatively. You know the wilderness alright, being from Oregon. Looking forward to hearing from you here. :D

Jay
12-31-2007, 09:37 AM
Welcome to the forum! Its a good place to pick up lots of info and pass on some of yours. Stick around!