PDA

View Full Version : Order came in.....New additions.

hunter63
08-03-2010, 05:59 PM
So with all this talk of machetes, neck knives and such, broke down and ordered some from Kennesaw: With shipping, about $52.00 bucks

Need to doing some trying out.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/hunter63/DSCF0348.jpg

crashdive123
08-03-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm sure you're a proud papa. They look nice.

welderguy
08-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Nice looking set of blades.

Camp10
08-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Nice! One for each hand and a backup around the neck! Looks good Hunter!

Rick
08-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Okay, what gives? Does that neck knife have a whistle built into the sheath?

Those are nice knives.

hunter63
08-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Okay, what gives? Does that neck knife have a whistle built into the sheath?

Those are nice knives.

Yeah, good eye, so maybe I can leave my rescue whistle out of the fanny pack, I guess.......well, maybe not......redundancy, redundancy, redundancy....

kyratshooter
08-03-2010, 09:15 PM
My word, that would do Dinzel Washington proud!

"From dust we come to dust we shall return!"

You can slice zombies in half with the machette, fillet them with the tanto and call for help with the whistle!

When I lived in town the neighbors would wait in their garages until I got home to see what the "Brown Truck" had brought me. I had a shipment left with a neighbor one time and he made me open it before I went home so he could see the goodies for Smokey Mountain Knife Works.

I love it when the "Brown Truck" comes.

RangerXanatos
08-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Looks like some Cold Steel. If that tanto is built like the True Flight, you'll be very happy with it.

hunter63
08-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Funny, before I started hang out here, I had a small Buck folder, a Buck belt knife Remington "Waterfowlers Knife" and a Buck belt knife.

Oh, sure I had my primitive knives, and a bunch of old passed down to me knives, but didn't really give much thought to buying, making and generally getting caught up in the, "That's cool, I gotta have one"..............

So, now I too, seem to be in the "What can Brown do for me" club.
Thanks guys, costing me a fortune........I caught the "illness".

Kinda fun though............

Camp10
08-04-2010, 06:05 AM
... but didn't really give much thought to buying, making and generally getting caught up in the, "That's cool, I gotta have one"..............

So, now I too, seem to be in the "What can Brown do for me" club.
Thanks guys, costing me a fortune........I caught the "illness".

Kinda fun though............

Lol! Its so fun though, right? I have two knives on their way right now, a PAL and a Ka-bar both are USN mark 1 WWII era knives and both were Ebay finds. They are coming USPS.

I'm waiting on Brown also. I have an order of steel on its way from Admiral steel, I have some sanding belts in their system also but I havnt got a tracking number yet. My UPS guy's name is Bob, I know his last name also and his cell phone number...Yeah, it's an illness!

kyratshooter
08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
How do we get into these things?

Right now I am waiting for the Brown Truck, trying to coordinate a FTF meet over another deal and scanning the Sportsman's Guide website for something that will cost me less than the shipping to get it.

We are sick, sick people!