PDA

View Full Version : Just can't stay away from this site...

woodwose
12-23-2007, 05:40 PM
You guys sure make it hard to keep off the computer and stay away from this forum... I'll go do something else that needs to be done.... and then come back here several times a day when I ain't workin'.. so much so that I am starting to get complaints from the better half. :eek::rolleyes:

nell67
12-23-2007, 06:06 PM
My other half complains anyway...so whats one more thing to add to his list LMAO!

Sarge47
12-23-2007, 10:02 PM
My wife also reads this forum, yet she's not a member. Her forums are more along the line of "Homesteading", "gardening", & "living off the grid". Is it just me or has anyone else here noticed the influx of lots more members joining up & a lot more threads & posts popping up about "Wilderness Survival" as a result? This, in my opinion, is what this site is all about. Not endless posts & threads on "psycho-babble" that barely scratch the surface. To be fair I fervently believe that Psychology plays a very important role in Survival. I just don't see the need for a half a million words to say what could have been said in one or two short paragraphs. We just got an older member, DEET, back in the fold, cool! Looking forward to "Foggy" returning some-time as well. We've also added quite a few new faces with much knowledge to share as well as many new "younger" or "Know-nothing Nimrods" wanting to learn. This also more than makes up for the few "Dare-devil" types who try to impress us with their stupidity by going out into the woods with nothing more than a knife and the clothes on their back! Yes, it certainly is addictive!:D:D:D

wareagle69
12-24-2007, 08:22 PM
ya gotta learn to let it go man, try some deep breathing exercises