PDA

View Full Version : 260 million tax dollars to go up in smoke

Justin Case
07-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Swine flu. what a scam that was ! (wheres my tin foil hat ?), whats the population ? 300 million ? thats almost a milliom dollars per person, incinerated, But really,
H1N1 was a complete farce ! IMO. anyway, here is the story,
------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA - About a quarter of the swine flu vaccine produced for the U.S. public has expired — meaning that a whopping 40 million doses worth about $260 million are being written off as trash
Continued @ http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/97582664.html

2dumb2kwit
07-01-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm surprised that someone hasn't claimed 40 million cases of swine flu, cured or avoided. :innocent:

randyt
07-01-2010, 09:38 PM
trash or graft ?

Rick
07-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Which is worse? Incinerating unused vaccine or watching a loved one die because no vaccine is available. Hmmm. I hate to see the money wasted but those government crystal balls are so fuzzy when trying to read the future.

Justin Case
07-01-2010, 10:51 PM
If there was a pandemic there shouldnt be any left over, You were LIED to!

I dont think there was a swine flu, it was made up, Want to make Billions ? Invent a disease and market the cure, Dont forget the scare tactic they used, "oh no, its a pandemic and theres not enough serum , Give me a break, I didnt get any shot and i didnt get sick, I dont know antbody that got sick, the cases you heard about on tv were probably just seasonal flu that kills THOUSANDS every year, BTW, I have a nice peice of ocean front property for sale here in AZ, any takers ? :innocent:

Justin Case
07-01-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm surprised that someone hasn't claimed 40 million cases of swine flu, cured or avoided. :innocent:

It was a HOAX and there is plenty of proof http://www.bing.com/search?q=swine+flu+hoax&go=&form=QBRE&qs=n&sk=

who is responsible ? like you said in another thread, "just follow the money" ;)

crashdive123
07-02-2010, 05:20 AM
It was a HOAX and there is plenty of proof http://www.bing.com/search?q=swine+flu+hoax&go=&form=QBRE&qs=n&sk=

who is responsible ? like you said in another thread, "just follow the money" ;)

But wait! I thought in another thread you said something like he was doing his job.:innocent: I guess if you substitue "follow the money" with "follow the health care legilation" you may come to the end of your search quicker.:innocent:

Rick
07-02-2010, 06:43 AM
So this hoax. Everyone at CDC, the FDA, the U.S. government, all state governments, all pharmaceutical companies, most health care professionals, the Philippines, China, and zoos nationwide were in on it? I get left out of sooooo many conspiracies.

Winnie
07-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Don't worry about it Rick, so do I!

Justin Case
07-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Look at the numbers people , where was the "Pandemic" you were promised ? You were scared into buying the shot AND "Tamiflu" was the "Only" treatment for those "sopposidly" suffering form H1n1, The Drug companies "Invented" this disease and Marketed the cure, its as simple as that, none are as blind as those that refuse to see, (is that how that goes? :innocent:)

BTW, did you even bother to look at some of the info from the search results i posted ? there are pages and pages of proof,

@ Crash, He IS doing his Job, He is doing exactly what Presidents Do.

Rick
07-02-2010, 09:03 AM
The pandemic didn't happen so it was a conspiracy? Sooooooo if a hurricane doesn't make landfall then that was a conspiracy to sell lumber? Or if a tornado warning is issued and one doesn't happen is that a conspiracy to sell home owners insurance? Could it be, just maybe, that early controls and public awareness helped avoid a serious outbreak. Or maybe we just got lucky?

Justin Case
07-02-2010, 09:08 AM
The pandemic didn't happen so it was a conspiracy? Sooooooo if a hurricane doesn't make landfall then that was a conspiracy to sell lumber? Or if a tornado warning is issued and one doesn't happen is that a conspiracy to sell home owners insurance? Could it be, just maybe, that early controls and public awareness helped avoid a serious outbreak. Or maybe we just got lucky?

Storm really exist ! Look at the info If you want those answers Rick, I posted it for you, I dont Really care if you believe it or not, I have no Dog in the fight, I just believe it was an elaborate hoax orchistrated by the drug companies, Thats my story and I'm sticking to it ! :)

Justin Case
07-02-2010, 09:23 AM
BTW, are you telling me the Government has never lied to the people before ?

crashdive123
07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
@ Crash, He IS doing his Job, He is doing exactly what Presidents Do.

I disagree, but that is a discussion for another forum.

Justin Case
07-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I disagree, but that is a discussion for another forum.

agreed,,,,,,:)

rwc1969
07-02-2010, 11:21 AM
I think there's something in those vaccines to make people compliant. Conspiracy?

but, when it comes to the govt or anyone else wasting money I say smoke em if ya got em.