PDA

View Full Version : Guess and get an arrowhead or spear point of your choice.

FVR
06-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Here is the deal.

Look at all of my newly knapped points and tell me which one is my favorite. I do have one.

If you pick my favorite, then you can have either two arrowheads or one spear point. I'll ship them to ya.

You can only try once.

You can pick starting at 9pm aka 2100 Eastern Standard time tonight.

Post your pick on this thread. Remember EST.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/FrankV/MVC-142S.jpg

1,2, 14, 15, and 16 are made of thick pane glass.

3 and 13 are made of green glass.

5, 6, 8, 9, and 10 are made of various obsidian.

4, 11, and 12 are made of black butter.

I don't know what 7 is.

4 is a replica knapped shark tooth.

hunter63
06-24-2010, 06:09 PM
I was gonna guess 8 as well, so I;ll be forced to go with 7.

Nice job on all of them!

Ken
06-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Okay, Frank, I'll guess #3.

Camp10
06-24-2010, 09:00 PM
is it 9 yet? I dont know what your favorite is but I like 3

Rick
06-24-2010, 09:02 PM
I'll go with 14 Frank. If someone else wants 14 and that's it you can send it to them. I just wanted to guess. You're a shooter so I'm guessing you want something functional and 14 looks like shooter to my untrained eye.

Justin Case
06-24-2010, 09:08 PM
I will Guess #1

crimescene450
06-24-2010, 09:12 PM
10 lmhjdlskjdkljd stupid minimum character requirement

Camp10
06-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Okay, Frank, I'll guess #3.

Beat me by a few seconds and FVR said we only get one shot!! Rats!:) Nice contest anyways Frank!

FVR
06-24-2010, 09:17 PM
It's after 9pm aka 2100 EST.

You can guess now.

Ken
06-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Beat me by a few seconds and FVR said we only get one shot!! Rats!:) Nice contest anyways Frank!

If you bribe the Admin he can change any post without leaving a trace....... :innocent:

Camp10
06-24-2010, 09:22 PM
If you bribe the Admin he can change any post without leaving a trace....... :innocent:

No, he is way to smart and nice and respected (think that might do it?) to go along with that! I'm just hoping now that 3 is the one he really hates and is the furthest from the winner.:innocent:

roar-k
06-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Ugh, I want to say 8 or 16. I do not know which to say, but lets go with 16 just to be different.

nell67
06-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Number 9..

FVR
06-24-2010, 09:59 PM
Not yet.

Ken #3
Camp10 #9
Rick #14
JustinCase #1
Crimescene #10
RoarK #16
Nell #9
Quigley #4
Crash #2

Not yet.

Quigley
06-24-2010, 10:01 PM
I am going to say #4 just to be different.

crashdive123
06-24-2010, 10:08 PM
I'll go with 2.

FVR
06-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Crash, I was sure you would have gotten it. Oh well.

crashdive123
06-24-2010, 10:15 PM
I had two choices in mind.

Ken
06-24-2010, 10:16 PM
I had two choices in mind.

I had 16 choices in mind. :innocent:

hunter63
06-24-2010, 10:44 PM
So, I'll pick 7 again......First time was early.

Justin Case
06-24-2010, 10:55 PM
I changed my mind twice, I hope it wasnt one of those, lol, Ill be mad at myself :sneaky2:

FVR
06-24-2010, 10:56 PM
And we have a Winner, Hunter.

Number 7 is my favorite. Why? Because it looks crude yet very sturdy. It can be hafted to a stick for a spear or an antler for a knife. Yet it is not too large not to be put on the end of a sturdy arrow.

It will also throw a spark.

PM me your address and let us know which arrowheads or what spear point you want.

Thanks,

FVR

laughingbeetle
06-24-2010, 10:57 PM
I will say #13, simply because I like the color. Well Done on all of them!

Justin Case
06-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks for doing this FVR, it was fun, Congrats hunter

Ken
06-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Fun contest and great knapping work. Thanks Frank!

FVR
06-24-2010, 11:03 PM
I would like to thank all who participated. I've started knapping again, funny, it's like lifting weights. When you stop, you need to start from scratch all over again. Well for me it is.

Rick
06-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I'm like that with lifting weights or ... wait...I was thinking waiting for a lift. Never mind.

Nice work on the rocks.

crashdive123
06-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Thanks Frank.

Camp10
06-25-2010, 05:27 AM
Congrats Hunter! That was fun Frank! They all look very nice.

Batch
06-25-2010, 05:35 AM
I'll go #7

hunter63
06-25-2010, 10:10 AM

Number 7 is my favorite. Why? Because it looks crude yet very sturdy. It can be hafted to a stick for a spear or an antler for a knife. Yet it is not too large not to be put on the end of a sturdy arrow.

PM me your address and let us know which arrowheads or what spear point you want.

Thanks,

FVR

FVR, Thanks man, thats cool.
I have a few "picked up" points, and #7 looks a lot like them.
As far a a nice job, and good looking point I liked #8, but already taken.

PM your way, thanks again, very cool.

Tried sending you a PM, says you arn't recieving them.
Advise?

Old GI
06-25-2010, 11:19 AM
My belated pick is "All of the Above". They're all beautiful.

FVR
06-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Hunter,

You get your pick of the lot, well except for #7. If you choose arrowheads, you get two.

hunter63
06-25-2010, 06:35 PM
FVR, tried sending you a PM, says you won't receive it.

Anyway, 8 and 9 are very nice, and I would be proud to display them, as I would with any hand made stuff you all make.

Thanks again, a very generous contest, maybe PM me?

aflineman
06-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Those are pretty darn nice. I saw a unique one last weekend. It looked somewhat like #14, but was made from a broken taillight lens out of a Model A Ford.

smittysurvival
06-29-2010, 08:06 PM
i would have thought 8. it seemed very balanced and the type of thing i would like to make

Survival Guy 10
06-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Im goin with 8

hunter63
07-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Yo, Frank, sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, the package arrived in fine shape while I was in Louisiana, and didn't have any way to get back to you.

I always enjoy hamdmade stuff, your talent shows in the workmanship.
They will make a fine adition to my small collection.
Thanks again.

Rick
07-21-2010, 12:43 PM
'Bout time you show up. Hope your trip was uneventful.

hunter63
07-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Yep, no worries, long drive 16 hours, hotter than you know what, down there, don't know how all you southern boys stand it.
Too hot to have the dogs in the back of the truck, so had 4 labs in the back seat of the truck, with the air on........LOL

Had the pleasure of making the Tri State Tollway, around Chicago, last evening, where it cost $20 bucks to put up with traffic, LOL.

Maybe some one could explain why Illinois has a 65 MPH speed limit out in the boring boonies, then you hit the tollway and right up to 75 MPH and away we go............

Rick
07-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Maybe some one could explain Illinois

After living there for 36 years I can assure you this is a better question.

briarmorrow
07-21-2010, 04:31 PM
ill have to say 13

crashdive123
07-21-2010, 07:16 PM
ill have to say 13

I take it you didn't read any more than the first post? How about dropping by the Introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself. Thanks. http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

FVR
07-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Hunter,

Great, glad you like them.

Take Care,

Frank

sh4d0wm4573ri7
07-22-2010, 11:37 PM
i have to say they look good but im bettin on 11

crashdive123
07-23-2010, 06:17 AM
i have to say they look good but im bettin on 11

Not too much of a bettin man are you?:innocent:

Ken
07-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like.....

"Crash... a newbie makes a late guess cause he obviously didnt read the entire thread and you are not very nice in telling him to go to the introduction page, then a senior member does the samething and you just joke with him about it.... not very nice or a good way to get new members to want to stick around. I have noticed this in a lot of threads from many folks, it makes it seem like this community is not interested in bringing new people in. If I am wrong forgive me, but I read the introduction page info, and it says it's not required for membership, so why you guys act like this saying that kinda stuff to new people is beyond me."

..... and then delete that post, just be aware that the Mods can still read it. Okay?

Lighten up and enjoy the banter. We're all friends here. Most of us, anyway. :innocent:

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 12:31 PM
I Pick Number 6 :innocent:

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like.....

"Crash... a newbie makes a late guess cause he obviously didnt read the entire thread and you are not very nice in telling him to go to the introduction page, then a senior member does the samething and you just joke with him about it.... not very nice or a good way to get new members to want to stick around. I have noticed this in a lot of threads from many folks, it makes it seem like this community is not interested in bringing new people in. If I am wrong forgive me, but I read the introduction page info, and it says it's not required for membership, so why you guys act like this saying that kinda stuff to new people is beyond me."

..... and then delete that post, just be aware that the Mods can still read it. Okay?

Lighten up and enjoy the banter. We're all friends here. Most of us, anyway. :innocent:

Being a network engineer, of course I knew this. I also figured moderators would have more respect than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir. If you had something to say you could have said it in private to me, I deleted the post in the first place to avoid making waves and trouble for myself and you have gone and done it aways. This website doesnt seem like its gonna be the place for me, I can continue to read the info without dealing with immature people such as yourself. You folks all seem to have a habit of abusing newcomers, this isn't the way I operate, everyone should be equal.

Ken
07-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Being a network engineer, of course I knew this. I also figured moderators would have more respect than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir. If you had something to say you could have said it in private to me, I deleted the post in the first place to avoid making waves and trouble for myself and you have gone and done it aways. This website doesnt seem like its gonna be the place for me, I can continue to read the info without dealing with immature people such as yourself.

I'm sure that the moderators do have enough respect "than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir." Thing is, I'm not a moderator.

Tell you what: why don't you get a better feel for things around here, and try to understand what has been posted, before you respond in a critical manner.

If a new neighbor entered your home for the first time, and immediately made negative comments about your family, would you welcome him back for another visit the next day? :innocent:

Rick
07-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Well you sure got your knickers in a twist. If you want to post an Intro, do it. If you don't want to then don't. Being a network engineer you probably also knew that a mod DIDN'T repost anything. You did know that, right?

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Honestly, who does something like this? Quality Control? For someone into quality control as a moderator, you sure seen to be doing the exact opposite by creating drama that takes away from the quality of this survival forum. Are you 12 year old or what? This is the most immature action I have seen from a moderator on any forum. I am blown away by your actions in reposting something that someone obviously deleted for a reason.

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Well you sure got your knickers in a twist. If you want to post an Intro, do it. If you don't want to then don't. Being a network engineer you probably also knew that a mod DIDN'T repost anything. You did know that, right?

Are you seriously that ignorant? Do you not see where he reposted something that I deleted? Please stop making comments when you have no idea what happened.

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm sure that the moderators do have enough respect "than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir." Thing is, I'm not a moderator.

Tell you what: why don't you get a better feel for things around here, and try to understand what has been posted, before you respond in a critical manner.

If a new neighbor entered your home for the first time, and immediately made negative comments about your family, would you welcome him back for another visit the next day? :innocent:

Fact is, I deleted the comment for just this reason. You are seriously trying to defend your actions now? How immature of you. The correct thing to do would be to deleted you original post where you posted something of mine that I deleted and then deleted everything after regarding the matter. Do you have a life? Or just troll here all day and cause drama?

Ken
07-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Are you seriously that ignorant? Do you not see where he reposted something that I deleted? Please stop making comments when you have no idea what happened.

Goodbye!!! :)

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:48 PM
And for someone who isn't a moderator, "Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like....." you sure portrayed yourself as such.

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Yeah, goodbye, as I said I dont have to deal with morons like you to read a website.

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Have fun with your internet "family" Im sure you have no wife or kids or any other sort of family acting the way you do.

Ken
07-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Fact is, I deleted the comment for just this reason. You are seriously trying to defend your actions now? How immature of you. The correct thing to do would be to deleted you original post where you posted something of mine that I deleted and then deleted everything after regarding the matter. Do you have a life? Or just troll here all day and cause drama?

Hey, tough guy, I responded the way I did after I read your antagonistic replies in this and OTHER threads.

You claim to have "advanced" survival skills, right? Keep it up and I can guarantee you that you won't survive HERE.

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Yeah, goodbye, as I said I dont have to deal with morons like you to read a website.

so long Spanky ,, :sneaky2:

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Can I be a Moderator too ? LOL

The Crimson Ghost
07-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Hey, tough guy, I responded the way I did after I read your antagonistic replies in this and OTHER threads.

You claim to have "advanced" survival skills, right? Keep it up and I can guarantee you that you won't survive HERE.

Hey tough guy, I am done here, have fun banning proxy addresses, I will come here as often as I want and there is nothing you can do about it. As for this forum and assholes like you, I am done dealing with you. I have made no antagonistic replies, and the one I did make confronting you and the other moderators who abuse newcomers, I deleted to avoid something like this. But you took it upon yourself to repost it just to get a stir. You are pathetically immature, and if you think I need this site, you are wrong. I have military training in network engineering and survival, there is nothing here I can learn that I dont already know, I came to offer advice to morons like you who think they are survivalists because they went camping with mommy and daddy for 3 days. You are pathetic and I am done with these forums and you.

Ken
07-23-2010, 12:54 PM
And for someone who isn't a moderator, "Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like....." you sure portrayed yourself as such.

No, I didn't. Do you have a reading comprehension disability?

Speaking only for myself, Thank YOU for Leaving!

Have fun with your internet "family" Im sure you have no wife or kids or any other sort of family acting the way you do.

As I said, you haven't been around long enough to get to know anyone here. And you don't.

welderguy
07-23-2010, 12:55 PM
All I can add to this is , lmao

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 12:56 PM

Yes you do :innocent:

Ken
07-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Hey tough guy, I am done here, have fun banning proxy addresses, I will come here as often as I want and there is nothing you can do about it. As for this forum and assholes like you, I am done dealing with you. I have made no antagonistic replies, and the one I did make confronting you and the other moderators who abuse newcomers, I deleted to avoid something like this. But you took it upon yourself to repost it just to get a stir. You are pathetically immature, and if you think I need this site, you are wrong. I have military training in network engineering and survival, there is nothing here I can learn that I dont already know, I came to offer advice to morons like you who think they are survivalists because they went camping with mommy and daddy for 3 days. You are pathetic and I am done with these forums and you.

Okay, Mr. Network Engineer with a Comprehension Disability, you play all the games you want to play. Just know - you're way out of your league here.

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 12:58 PM

Sure you do,,,,,, BTW, I walked on the Moon ;)

Rick
07-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Well, he was short lived. For being an Advanced survivor he certainly didn't survive around here very long. Have fun in Valhalla. What a LOSER.

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 01:10 PM
sounded like a little kid to me,

Ken
07-23-2010, 01:17 PM
http://www.rexschade.com/wp-content/uploads/how_to_win_friends_and_influence_people.jpg

Ken
07-23-2010, 02:10 PM
One more reply. (I just can't control myself when presented with this crap. :innocent:)

Hey tough guy, I am done here, have fun banning proxy addresses, I will come here as often as I want and there is nothing you can do about it.

No reply from me other than that the Admins and Mods will deal with you. Funny thing is, they've probably forgotten more about networks than you'll ever learn.

As for this forum and assholes like you, I am done dealing with you.

My, my, you have a colorful mastery of the English language.

I have made no antagonistic replies, and the one I did make confronting you and the other moderators who abuse newcomers, I deleted to avoid something like this.

Oh, come on! You tried stirring it up elsewhere. And - ONE MORE TIME - I'M NOT A MODERATOR. Can you understand that? I'M NOT A MODERATOR. The thing is, you posted it, I read it, and I called you on it. You should THINK before you click on "submit."

But you took it upon yourself to repost it just to get a stir.

No, I reposted it because I took offense to it and because I knew it was only a matter of a short time before someone like you would lose your self control and start bashing, name calling, and swearing at other members. Immediate surgery was required.

You are pathetically immature, and if you think I need this site, you are wrong.

Really? First, YOUR level of maturity really impresses me. Unfortunately, the impression is not a positive one. Second, do you think that our feelings may be mutual and that the Forum doesn't need you?

I have military training in network engineering and survival.....

I may have been impressed to some degree or other if I actually believed you.

.... there is nothing here I can learn that I dont already know,

Yes, yes. I'm sure that you know everything there is to know about everything. And I honestly believe that you are otherwise correct. You are clearly incapable of learning ANYTHING AT ALL. You have proven that in only 14 posts here.

I came to offer advice to morons like you who think they are survivalists because they went camping with mommy and daddy for 3 days.

Okay. I guess that it would be a waste of time to tell you that the training, skills, and experience of many of our members exceed your wildest imagination. Oh, and BTW, I went camping with mommy and daddy for 5 days, not just 3. And later on, before you were even born, :) I trained public safety professionals in many of the subjects we discuss here.

You are pathetic and I am done with these forums and you.

Yet more proof that there IS a God.

RangerXanatos
07-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Can I be a Moderator too ? LOL

Sure, just spell it like I do. :innocent:

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Sure, just spell it like I do. :innocent:

lol ,I thought that was just the southern pronunciation :innocent:

Camp10
07-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Huh?????? So let me get this straight...Ken isnt a moderator but cant convince this guy, RangerXanatos is a moderater ,Crimson ghost is a tool that just got on the banned wagon and Justin......picked #6?:innocent:

I miss out on all the fun!

Ken
07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Huh?????? So let me get this straight...Ken isnt a moderator but cant convince this guy, RangerXanatos is a moderater ,Crimson ghost is a tool that just got on the banned wagon and Justin......picked #6?:innocent:

I miss out on all the fun!

Justin probably picked his nose, too. :innocent:

http://pictureschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jon_picking_his_nose.jpg

Camp10
07-23-2010, 03:03 PM
His "I pick #6" post was the one that made me laugh the most though in this whole episode! I wont argue with a mod like you though, Ken!

Ken
07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
His "I pick #6" post was the one that made me laugh the most though in this whole episode! I wont argue with a mod like you though, Ken!

http://oneseasonnation.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/2009/02/businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc026073.jpg

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Justin probably picked his nose, too. :innocent:

http://pictureschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jon_picking_his_nose.jpg

6 times ! :innocent:

crashdive123
07-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Sheesh! Sorry that my two posts caused all this commotion. They were both meant in friendly natured humor by the way. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. Sorry if the humor did not shine through. I guess I should keep my day job.

Ken
07-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought that you were seriously trying to insult other Forum members. :innocent:

Sarge47
07-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Okay Rick, Crash, Ken, Justin, & whoever else was pickin' on the guy...or gal...or Numpty. Ya' all want to quit pickin' on the newbies & being mean to them? I thought that was MY job! :sneaky2: :innocent:

Crap! I didn't even read this thread 'till after it all went South! :cool2:

Ken
07-23-2010, 08:02 PM

Just think of this thread in the same way as some of us think of the morels you found. :sneaky2:

Justin Case
07-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Okay Rick, Crash, Ken, Justin, & whoever else was pickin' on the guy...or gal...or Numpty. Ya' all want to quit pickin' on the newbies & being mean to them? I thought that was MY job! :sneaky2: :innocent:

You snooze you lose :innocent:

Jack m
07-25-2010, 10:05 AM
I say 4 (jack m)

welderguy
07-25-2010, 10:14 AM
I say 4 (jack m)

Im betting this isnt going to turn out well!

Justin Case
07-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Im betting this isnt going to turn out well!

ROFL,,,,,,,, :lol::lol::lol:

Pocomoonskyeyes3
07-25-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm not saying nothing.....I just wanted all of you to know I wasn't saying anything!!!:innocent:

crashdive123
07-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Good luck to you Jack M. I hope you win.

...didn't want to upset The Crimson Ghost in case he was lurking...

welderguy
07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
good Luck To You Jack M. I Hope You Win.

...didn't Want To Upset The Crimson Ghost In Case He Was Lurking...

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunter63
07-25-2010, 12:19 PM
Update, Update.................. to all the new posters..........contest is OVER, I won!
Got them already, need to put in my shadow box, though.
Too bad for y'all, Nana nana boo boo.
(sheish, I just wanted to thank FVR not start a banning landslide!)

Request the thread be locked down........to many bodies pilling up!

Justin Case
07-25-2010, 12:22 PM
I pick number 6 :innocent:

welderguy
07-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Update, Update.................. to all the new posters..........contest is OVER, I won!
(sheish, I just wanted to thank FVR not start a banning landslide!)

Request the thread be locked down........to many bodies pilling up!

Hunter for them ( new posters) to know you won they actually have to read the whole post.

And you didnt cause anyones banning there attitude and ignorance got them banned.

Pocomoonskyeyes3
07-25-2010, 12:29 PM
I choose #22.:innocent:

OK so I changed my mind......

hunter63
07-25-2010, 12:47 PM
LOL, LOL........I digress.......Have at it!
Wouldn't want to spoil y'all fun.
Carry on........................

Justin Case
07-25-2010, 12:48 PM
LOL, LOL........I digress.......Have at it!
Wouldn't want to spoil y'all fun.
Carry on........................

you can have another guess too :innocent: ya never know, you might get lucky .

22 , 6 and 4 are already taken :sneaky2:

Camp10
07-25-2010, 12:51 PM
I say 4 (jack m)

Hey Jack..didnt you read the rules? You cant guess until 9PM!! :innocent:

welderguy
07-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Hey Jack..didnt you read the rules? You cant guess until 9PM!! :innocent:

That there is funny stuff.

scottmphoto
07-25-2010, 09:02 PM
I'll guess it's # 13, but then, I just like green.

welderguy
07-25-2010, 09:04 PM
I'll guess it's # 13, but then, I just like green.

OH man you beat me to it Thats the one I was gonna pick.

Pocomoonskyeyes3
07-25-2010, 09:11 PM
This is funnier than Ken's and 2D2K's thread!!!

Justin Case
07-25-2010, 09:12 PM
OH man you beat me to it Thats the one I was gonna pick.

you snooze you lose ! :innocent:

Pocomoonskyeyes3
07-25-2010, 09:17 PM

Thanks,

FVR

Sorry every one!!! This is over..... There never was a #22...I was just being sarcastic...caused I missed out.....again...LOL

Justin Case
07-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Sorry every one!!! This is over..... There never was a #22...I was just being sarcastic...caused I missed out.....again...LOL

party pooper :sneaky2:

welderguy
07-25-2010, 09:37 PM

You do know that none of the new posters that guess will probably never see your statement because they won't read the whole post to know the contest is over.

FVR
07-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Justin,

I thought ya might have a crystal ball, #22 should be made soon.

welderguy
07-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Justin,

and a picture of #17 thru 21 are were?:innocent:

Justin Case
07-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Justin,

LOL,, actually Poco picked #22, I am sticking with #6 for the win ! :innocent:

Rick
07-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Let me guess...you bet on instant replay, too, don't you?

Justin Case
07-26-2010, 07:44 PM
hmmmm,, Las Vegas sports book here I come :innocent:

hunter63
07-26-2010, 11:34 PM

#26, #26 lets hear it for #26................., Don't want to be left behind.

Pocomoonskyeyes3
07-27-2010, 05:51 PM
No, I'm sure #147 is going to be his Favorite... I Just Know it!!!

BushedOut
07-31-2010, 05:09 AM
7 or 8 :art:

crashdive123
07-31-2010, 06:55 AM
Why does this not suprise me?

welderguy
07-31-2010, 07:16 AM
:online2long:I am actually at a loss for words.:online2long:

Rick
07-31-2010, 07:58 AM
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q348/safe_zone/laughing.gif

Camp10
07-31-2010, 08:43 AM
7 or 8 :art:

You can only pick one...so is it 7 or 8?:innocent:

Man, this thread is more fun then midnight shopping at Walmart!

Justin Case
07-31-2010, 09:14 AM
I thought 7 was taken already ???? :whistling:

hunter63
07-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Bottom three in the case:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/hunter63/DSCF0339.jpg

Rick
07-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Ah oh. It's getting worse. There are seven in the bottom of the case and some guy peeking over the edge with a camera.

hunter63
07-31-2010, 10:23 PM
Ah oh. It's getting worse. There are seven in the bottom of the case and some guy peeking over the edge with a camera.

LOL, I must have taken 25 pic's, taking pic's on glass is really a trip.
Got reflections of the trees, overhead wires, me, then I moved inside.
Flash showed up, turned it off, then was too dark, turned on lamp, then reflection of lamp and me.

Y'all are good picture takers, I guess I just suck.........so bottom left hand corner, three obsidian points are from FVR.
Box is going to be on display at Rendezvous

Even the shadow box, sides are compressed paper or some such, real soft, points kept shifting around when I was trying to turn it over..........

Was like the Three Stooges doing a project, with two looking on going "wo-wo-wo.

So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Justin Case
07-31-2010, 10:26 PM
LOL, I must have taken 25 pic's, taking pic's on glass is really a trip.
Got reflections of the trees, overhead wires, me, then I moved inside.
Flash showed up, turned it off, then was too dark, turned on lamp, then reflection of lamp and me.

Y'all are good picture takers, I guess I just suck.........so bottom left hand corner, three obsidian points are from FVR.
Box is going to be on display at Rendezvous

Even the shadow box, sides are compressed paper or some such, real soft, points kept shifting around when I was trying to turn it over..........

Was like the Three Stooges doing a project, with two looking on going "wo-wo-wo.

So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

LOL LOL,,, turned out ok H63 :)

Rick
07-31-2010, 10:29 PM
Glass is horrible to take pictures on. Years ago I was in a dark museum and took a picture of some object I was looking at. The flash bounced off the glass and darned near blinded me. It was like a flare in the eye. Some museum guy said, "That's why we don't allow photos."

Thanks. (bump) Oh, excuse me. Honey?!

Justin Case
07-31-2010, 10:34 PM
Glass is horrible to take pictures on. Years ago I was in a dark museum and took a picture of some object I was looking at. The flash bounced off the glass and darned near blinded me. It was like a flare in the eye. Some museum guy said, "That's why we don't allow photos."

Thanks. (bump) Oh, excuse me. Honey?!

you called the museum guy "Honey" ? :innocent:

welderguy
07-31-2010, 10:39 PM
you called the museum guy "Honey" ? :innocent:

Well he had to do something to prevent getting throwed out:innocent:

Justin Case
07-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Well he had to do something to prevent getting throwed out:innocent:

he probably showed him some cleavage too ;) :innocent:

welderguy
07-31-2010, 10:44 PM
he probably showed him some cleavage too ;) :innocent:

Oh yeah that works!!!!!

Justin Case
08-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Probably threw is a couple of seductive hair flips too :innocent:

Rick
08-01-2010, 10:11 AM
You guys are sick. You know that don't you? Now run along and find something productive to do.

welderguy
08-01-2010, 10:19 AM
You guys are sick. You know that don't you? Now run along and find something productive to do.

Hey we weren't the ones showing cleavage , and were the sick ones:innocent:

Justin Case
08-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Hey we weren't the ones showing cleavage , and were the sick ones:innocent:

Did we strike a nerve ? :innocent:

welderguy
08-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Now run along and find something productive to do.

I thought we were?