PDA

View Full Version : hi

DJ Dope Penguin
12-20-2007, 12:52 AM
hi how are you all lol. Im so bored! i dunno why i join this forum but it is in my favs. for a little time

anywayss

im some idiot 16 years and i suck at survivel but mabye it should be really simple. if u just believe in if i die i wont bother, then it should be :p

Anyways

if u got questions to me (I dunno why you should) but then still ask them if u dont know enuf

Smok
12-20-2007, 04:00 AM
Are you all right ?? I mean you sound very depressed is there someone you can talk to other then your Mom or Dad ??

tim
12-20-2007, 10:59 AM
hello how aer you

DJ Dope Penguin
12-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Are you all right ?? I mean you sound very depressed is there someone you can talk to other then your Mom or Dad ??

Hey! It's a dumb story. But it wasnt ment to be depressing so sorry!!
But ye im mostly always being depressed :p Dumb emo (Im) But nvm that

How are you? :D

benhurjun
12-24-2007, 10:45 PM
You're funny

DJ Dope Penguin
01-11-2008, 01:48 PM
You're funny

omg thats so useless. Why the hell did i even come here. To let me tell im funny? O_O :p crazy damn world !

Tony uk
01-11-2008, 02:39 PM
What the hell dude, You need to chill when your learning. Grab a chewing gum, drink (Alcoholic) (Your 16 :) ) and start that task of reading

No one can out funny me (Rick and Sarge are .............. Alright :p ) (nah jokeing i think there funny as hell)

Elkchsr
01-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Dope Penguin

I'm with Tony on this one

I will welcome you aboard but you do need to sit back, chill a little, learn a lot and find a positive hobby that you can learn some thing productive and put your strengths to good use